Favorite Holiday season event or

It was the Osborne lights. Now if I had to choose something other than just the MK Christmas decorations, I'd go with the food and wine festival or the flower and garden festival. Toss up

I completely agree. Osborne lights were our absolute favorite thing to do at Disney. We were so upset when they took them down for good. We enjoy seeing the trees at WL and GF, the Christmas music everywhere you go, the Castle lit up at night, the ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam’ fireworks/show at HS...there’s so much to do for the holidays. It’s our favorite time to be in DW!!

Holiday Illuminations. I think we saw it 5 times on an 8 night trip last year and plan to do the same this year.

I love Epcot WS. The storytellers, holiday food booths, the atmosphere...I just love it. I also miss the Osborne lights though, they were amazing. I’m not a fan of the Xmas trees at DS. We also love resort hopping to check out the decorations. GF is amazing! WL is beautiful too.

as much as I loved Mickey's not-so-scary Halloween Party, I would say that my favorite event was the Food and Wine Festival. Hands down it was the best experience or time I ever had in Disney. The foods I tried were very good and delicious. For future trips I am thinking of visiting there during that time all the time just because how good it was.

I loved Osborne Lights and am so glad I got to see them for the last time before they closed.

I’ve only ever seen the Christmas decor on property. I really love it as it’s my favorite holiday. Each park and resort decorated in its own way.

I love Flower and Garden too during the Spring. The topiaries and food are just great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter