Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

I saw the final destination movies are on Netflix. I haven’t watched them since they came out, so I might have to revisit them.

And I saw train to Busan is free on Tubi. It looks good. That’s on my watch list.

does anyone else watch the FX series what we do in the shadows? I love it. After the new season, I looked up Babadook. I expected some sort of folklore story. Lol.

I saw the final destination movies are on Netflix. I haven’t watched them since they came out, so I might have to revisit them.

And I saw train to Busan is free on Tubi. It looks good. That’s on my watch list.

does anyone else watch the FX series what we do in the shadows? I love it. After the new season, I looked up Babadook. I expected some sort of folklore story. Lol.

What we do in the shadows is hilarious!

Train to Busan is on Netflix also.
We gave up on the Shadows series, but we LOVED the movie.

With my mentoring of Train to Biden, I decided to rewatch it again tonight. Damn, it’s still a great move.

I also watched, for the first time, Green Room. I liked that a lot as well.

The only one I like and will watch again.... Nightbreed. Cheesy, but differen than all the rest.

But I also like Angelheart although I didn't sleep for 2 weeks afterward.

but also from the 70's a movie that scared me to death was "Race With the Devil" with Peter Fonda. That was creepy!! Its about two couples vacationing in an RV and they witness a Satanic Cult murder and are chased through the desert.

yes THIS!!
I am always coming back to this move, especially when we now have an RV & I slowly start to freak out when we boondocked a couple times.
wish i never saw that thing

Watched a crazy fun one on Amazon this weekend, Better Watch Out. It went a totally different direction than I thought it would. It's incredibly twisted, but the ending was fantastic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!