• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite IOA Ride??

SP02

Earning My Ears
Just got back from Orlando and thought IOA (first time going to IOA) was really FUN!!

Just wanted to know what everybody favorite ride there is?

My favorite ride is the Incredible Hulk! :)

DUDLEY DO-RIGHT'S RIPSAW FALLS!!!

Laughs and real thrills, there's nothing better!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D

The Hulk and Spiderman. Dueling Dragons is right up there too.

I just got back from IOA for the first time, and was really impressed with the entire park. After much deliberation, I have decided that my favorite is (gulp) a three way tie. Hulk is an awesome ride- smooth, intense and fun to do over and over. Amazing Spiderman is just that- amazing. Great repeat ride, always something to see. And thirdly, I thought Dueling Dragons exceeded my expectations. Loved the front row on Ice, and last row on Fire. The castle was cool, but I'm not sure I'd want to wait in a long line there. And for the record, I also enjoyed Ripsaw Falls and Popeye's Barges- great wet rides. There were no lines this past week, so we got to relax in the park and ride as often as we could. I just thought the whole atmosphere was really cool. And Mythos was great too, MIB999999. And you are too funny MsDisney- something about that Spiderman!:D

That's a tough one. It's a toss up between the Hulk and Spiderman.

MsDisney, I totally love Spiderman the character too. Saw him for the first time on my last visit. Great costume.
love.gif

Zen...that "something about Spiderman" would be his "stuffing", but I digress...I've already started a stuffing "conversation" in another thread, and I'm afraid I may start to get a bad reputation!!! :rolleyes: :D

And Barry...I'm more of an Alchemy Bar at Happy Hour kind of gal....I'll have to give the Backwater Bar a try - I'm an equal opportunity lush! :D

Karen
Thinking...happy hour, Spiderman, stuffing...I'll have pleasant dreams tonight!!!;)

Dueling Dragons!
Fire or Ice, doesn't matter. Love the 2 coasters in 1 concept, and it's so quick to get back on thru re-entry doors (during the uncrowded times of course).
Jim

This is hard to answer. I love IOA. The entire park is so well done. I guess I would have to pick Spiderman with Hulk a close second.

Since I'm a rollercoaster fan (up to 74 different coasters now) I have to say Hulk. Spiderman is close behind.

A toss up between the Hulk and Duelling Dragons. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter