Favorite 'land' of MK

Tig

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite land in the MK? Why?

Mine would have to be FantasyLand. Of course because of the castle, but when Im there, I feel like Im in a fairy tale. I love the buildings in that land and just is so enchanting.

Next fav's are
Main Street
TomorrowLand
AdventureLand
FrontierLand
Mickey's ToonTown Fair
Liberty Square

;)

tomorrowland is the best land because of all the great rides there
followed really close behind by Fronterland and after that it is :
Adventureland
main Street
Liberty Square( only because of HM )
Not a fan of Fantasyland or toontown

I looove Tomorrowland! Every ride there is so much fun. Its a family tradition for us to begin our day at the MK in Tomorrowland. We usually end up there at the end of the day, too (before the reluctant walk down main street usa to the exit.)

I'd probably say Fantasyland. After growing up with all the classic Disney movies like Cinderella, Peter Pan, and Snow White, I always enjoy being able to walk inside the stories and for a while revisit favorite places and friends. After that I would probably say Frontierland and Main Street because of their great theming.

Tomorrowland and then Liberty Square and Fantasyland are tied for 2nd place.

I love it all:jester:

Fantasyland for sure!! Tomorrowland would be a close second though! We always start our trip to the MK off with Fantasyland and it makes me feel like a kid again!

Tough call between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland - we seem to spend LOTS of time in both lands.

My vote is for Frontierland! Maybe that is because my two boys (6 and 8) LOVE it there. :D

My fav is Liberty Square, and I don't even care for the Hall of Presidents that much. I guess it's just the theming of this area that has won me over :) Frontierland would be a close second due to the excellent theming of its major attractions.

My least favorite is probably Tomorrowland, because of the sheer amount of attractions in this area that are closed either permanently or seasonally, and the Indy Speedway, which just doesn't belong there.

My favorite by far is Frontierland. My 2 favorite rides are there-Splash and BTMRR, but also my favorite rest spot, TSI and my favorite music. Second would have to be Main Street, just for the wonderful feeling it gives as you enter the park.

I have my own land called "Mountain Land" -- is has Space, Splash and Thunder Mountains. And it would be right next to Haunted Mansion.

:jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester:

Renee

1 - Liberty Square
2 - Adventureland
3 - Main Street USA

All for the theming - just walking around is a treat!

My favorite was always tomorrowland because of the Carousel of Progress. Now that CoP is close to being history,
I will have to rethink my preference. Probably Adventureland because of PoC but I also like HM a lot. I'm so confused.....

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm going to go with Adventureland. I really enjoy things that have a tropical feel, so this one particularly appeals to me. I guess the Jungle Cruise, the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse, and the Pirates of the Caribbean appeal to the Tarzan and swashbuckling types of stories I enjoyed so much when I was a younger child. :) Now if I could only get the original Tiki Bird show back . . .

I would have to say Fantasyland. We seem to always spend the most time there.

I have a hard time differentiating where Adventureland ends and Frontierland starts :rolleyes: . Is thunder mountain in AL or FL??? I'll have to say Adventureland. Love those drumming tiki totempole doohickey guys! Pirates rule!

Tomorrowland also used to be my favorite--but now with CoP and Timekeeper closed, I can't say that anymore :( . So I guess my favorites now would be:

1. Frontierland
2. Tie between Adventureland and Mainstreet---I love the theming of both these areas!
3. Liberty Square
4. Tie between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland

:bounce: I love Adventureland! I love the tropical themeing, riding my daughter's boat when she skippers on the Jungle Cruise (Jessica), Pirates are great, and I like the Agrabbah market place. :bounce:
Second would be tied between Frontierland, Mainstreet, and Liberty Square. I love the themeing for them as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!