Favorite 'land' of MK

In order:

Fantasyland
Main Street USA
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland is my fave, I think. I like Fantasyland, but then I always start to compare it to DL's...

[color=0066ff]Frontierland is my fave 'cause it's home to my favorite ride Splash Mountain and the theming is just perfect.[/color]

Well, for the rides alone, Frontierland... we LOVE Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and tend to spend much of our time riding time, after time! We also love Splash Mountain!

My second favorite land is Fantasyland, because it takes me back to the innocent years of childhood, and I just love seeing the kids' faces and their excitement!

My favorite would have to be walking UP Main St. and then heading towards Fantasy land. My least favorite,,, absolutely walking DOWN Main St. because then I know Im leaving !

Wow, I'm surprised to see that Fantasyland is not everyone's favorite. With the crowds in that part of the park, I thought it was everyone's fave. Also surprised to see Tommorowland listed as a favorite to many.

My favorite by far is Fantasyland(except for the crowds). I also like the themeing of Adventureland and Frontierland. Least favorite...Tomorrowland.

I think my favorite is Frontierland because I love Splash and BTMRR. I also like Adventureland- esp with how spacious it is compared to DL's version. I was quite disappointed with Fantasyland, although I think the castle is awesome--- I think a lot may depend on which coast you live on and which park is your "original" park (DL or WDW). :D

I would have to say Adventureland. I love the rides and atmospheres. Althougth, I would like to see Jungle Cruise updated some. Pirates is still one of my childhood favorites. Now my DD (8) loves it just as much as me. She rode it for the first time when she was 2.

Have a great Disney Day.

:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter