Favorite Last Minute Epcot Restaurant

joer167

Earning My Ears
What is your favorite restaurant at Epcot using 1 dining plan credit that you can get a reservation for at the last minute?

Nine Dragons, we tried for the first time on our last trip in October...I think reservations are easy to come by. The food was delicious, especially the shrimp with garlic noodles, will definitely be back again to have that same dish! Beautiful restaurant, waitstaff was friendly, my bf and I had a great time!

We don't do the dining plan but Spice Road Tables is our go to. You can usually just walk up and almost always can get a table outside and most times can get one inside.

Restaurant Marrakesh or Spice Road Table. Both very good. I love the decor and atmosphere at Marrakesh more but sometimes the food at Spice Road appeals more so a wash. Suspect that many guests, esp those with kids in tow, worry that the food is too exotic or spicy hot for their family. It isn't. But I do understand how tired and cranky kids can push parents toward more known fare ie Coral Reef or Rose & Crown.

I find it when you check MDE, you can often find last-minute ADRs even at popular restaurants. People cancel to avoid the no-show charge and then you can pick up the res.

I find it when you check MDE, you can often find last-minute ADRs even at popular restaurants. People cancel to avoid the no-show charge and then you can pick up the res.

This is so true. We don't even make ADRs until day of, usually in the afternoon while walking around, and have never had a problem finding something. We do always have PHs so it doesn't matter where they are and we are two adults so the time doesn't matter either. Even the hard to get - I've been able to get Cal. Grill day of, Canada day of, Flying Fish, Chef Paul's, Rose and Garden just to name a few. Oh, I also got Victoria and Albert's 3 days in advance.

Nine Dragons, we tried for the first time on our last trip in October...I think reservations are easy to come by. The food was delicious, especially the shrimp with garlic noodles, will definitely be back again to have that same dish! Beautiful restaurant, waitstaff was friendly, my bf and I had a great time!

I agree, we have eaten there a few times over the years. Our last visit, early last year, was by far the best. I think the quality of the food has improved and the staff was excellent.

Restaurant Marrakesh and also San Angel Inn! But like previous posters we don't often make many ADR's and will look the night before or day of and it's not unusual to have lots to choose from

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!