Favorite Lunch in Hollywood Studios

I like eating on Sunset Blvd. several places for different things so everyone can be happy. the only down side I have ever encountered is that the tables are outside so if it is very hot or starts to rain it wont be comfortable. you have the fruit stand pizza Mexican burgers etc

When we were dying of heat, and too early for our sitdown ressie, we popped into the ABC Commissary--not sure if that is what it is actually called. Anyway, we haven't eaten there in YEARS, and just had drinks, plus extra water cups....but the food looked good, and really fresh. I was surprised! They were serving--in December--thick cut fries that looked better than most in the World. It generally gets a bad wrap, and we usually CS at Backlot. But I would try it.

I know you said QS but my favorite is getting the shrimp and grits at the Brown Derby Lounge. It’s delish and reasonable

I like the restaurants on Sunset as well, although, if it's hot and humid, your eating area is outdoors. There are shady spots, at least, so that's kind of a saving grace of outdoor seating.

We had a late supper at Backlot Express that was very good in the air conditioning after a long day of heat and walking. Very good food and had a chance to relax with a daquri and relive the day! At lunch we really liked PizzeRizzo even though almost every youtube food video said that hated it. We got in just in time before the place got swamped. Also good to get a little A/C midday.

Fairfax Fare on Sunset - it is not a burger and the sides are a little different.

My favorite is Sci Fi, not a QS. If I were going to do QS, I might try the new Woody's Lunchbox. Haven't been there yet.

Not a QS but ours is Mama Melrose. We share a salad and a flatbread pizza . Between that and the rolls we are filled. Price wise it may not be much more than a QS.
I usually book an early lunch on a day we are planning a good size dinner.

Another vote for Backlot Express, good food and its air conditioned. Far to many of Hollywood's CS are in the open and it can get nasty hot sitting outside. But to be perfectly honest on 3 of our 5 trips we have done lunch at Sci-Fi and dinner at 50's.

50's Prime Time cafe - Really good food and plenty of it.
Second choice would be The Sci-Fi - Great atmosphere.
If I had to choose a quick service, I would go with Backlot or Fairfax Fare. I will say that I am curious about Woody's Lunchbox. I would probably try Woody's.

ABC is our go-to. I prefer eating inside. We did Pizza Planet once which wasn’t bad but I’m not sure if that’s even still there ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter