Favorite National Park

My favorite park as a whole was Grand Teton. My favorite hike in a national park was the Narrows in Zion though. We leave for Yosemite in a week! Might have a new fave soon!

My favorite park as a whole was Grand Teton. My favorite hike in a national park was the Narrows in Zion though. We leave for Yosemite in a week! Might have a new fave soon!

Agree with Narrows as best hike in a national park. So fun!

So many good ones, but I got to go with Jellystone
8b990bd29634220b2ee76a1b8dc89d53.jpg

Dry Tortugas on the east coast and Arches out west. It is really hard to pick. I have been to over 40 of them and they are all spectacular in their own way.

I’ve been to 20 NPS national parks, and Yosemite is my favorite. However, Sequoia and Kings Canyon count as two even though they’re essential one park. And I guess Pinnacles might be #21 although my visit was before the name change.

Outside the US maybe a few, although I wasn’t clear what may have been one. Definitely at least one in China.

Shenandoah, hands down. But I've only been to a handful of the parks so far. I think we have 15 national parks in our summer road trip itinerary, so I might have a new favorite by the time we get home.
I’d love to hear a trip report about this!

Acadia. Just left this morning. Great hiking trails, the beautiful carriage roads with horse-drawn carriage rides or for biking if you prefer, tide-pooling, swimming (if you dare face the freezing water at Sand Beach-a little warmer at Echo Lake)etc. just so much to do. The tide-pools are my family’s favorite thing to explore. We could do it for hours and not realize how much time has passed.

Outside the US, but I'd like to visit Banff.

I’d love to hear a trip report about this!

I'm not sure I'll do one here on the boards because there's very minimal Disney content on this adventure (3 days at DLR out of 35+ nights on the road), but I have the link to my public/travel Instagram in my signature and I'll be posting there through the whole trip. We're going to be driving from Michigan to California, taking the long way around. My itinerary is very loose but it looks like 14 or 15 national parks (one will depend on weather) and about a dozen national monuments, along with various state and local parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!