Favorite Obscure Disney Song?

AliceinHalloweentown

<font color=blue>Leader of the WDI Cult<br><font c
So, to cheer myself up after putting my dog down, I was listening to some of my favorite Disney songs.

I realized that some of the songs I like, most people have never heard of! So what's your favorite obscure Disney song (or at least one you think is obscure)?

Here are [some of] my favorites:
Enjoy It! - In Search of The Castaways

Any song from The Happiest Millionaire

If I Never Knew You- Love theme from Pocahontas

The Age of Not Believing- Bedknobs and Broomsticks (not so obscure)

My Funny Friend and Me- Written and preformed by Sting for The Emperor's New Groove

Lavender Blue (Dilly, Dilly)- So Dear to My Heart (actually a traditional old song, not written by Disney)

Candle on the Water- Pete's Dragon (again, not so obscure)

They only one I can think of is I'll Try from Return to Neverland. There's probably more but my stomach is affecting my brain. XD

There were a lot of good songs on the house of mouse TV series

also, the entire Goofy Movie soundtrack was great

How Do You Do? From Song of the South is my favorite Disney song ever! Everyone loves Zip a dee do da, but I think How Do You Do is better. It's just so fun to sing!

Someone's Waiting For You from The Rescuers

That song is so pretty :love:

Monkeys Uncle from well The Monkeys Uncle!

I actually have that movie sitting on my desk, I know the song but I haven't gotten around to watching it :rotfl:

::yes::

We Are One is so pretty, and He Lives In You.

Pete's Dragon, yeah.

Oooh, what about songs from The Nightmare Before Christmas? Kidnapping Sandy Claws is CLASSIC.

He Lives In You = EPIC. I loved it in the the play!

And if we consider The Nightmare Before Christmas than I'd say ALL SONGS but mostly the last 4 lines of the finale "For it is plain, as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be" , and Sally's Song.

He Lives in You is just the BOMB. I have it on my iPod. LKII songs are mightily awesome.

hmmm...obscure?

sing sweet nightengale - cinderella
i wonder -sleeping beauty
down to the sea below - (..i think thats the title) little mermaid 2
for a moment - little mermaid 2
if i never knew you - pocahontas
savages - pocahontas
court of miracles - hunchback of notre dame
we are one -lion king 2
to the fairies they draw near 1 & 2- tinker bell

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!