Favorite Obscure Disney Song?

Robin Hood has a lot of catchy songs. Songs like "Love" and "Not In Nottingham" should also get more respect.

Robin Hood is my favorite! I love "Not in Nottingham" and "Oo De Lally". I'm always surprised that movie doesn't get more love.

My faves:
Strangers like me - Tarzan
Heaven's Light/Hellfire - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Pretty much this entire movie's soundtrack is awesome and unique, especially the beginning song...)
ANYTHING FROM LION KING!!
Sing Sweet Nightingale - Cinderella
The theme from Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland is THE BEST WRITING MUSIC EVER.

In a world of my own - Alice In Wonderland
God Help the Outcasts - Hunchback of Notre Dame
T'was Brillig - Alice In Wonderland
Touch the Sky - Brave
One Jump Ahead - Aladdin

How Do You Do? From Song of the South is my favorite Disney song ever! Everyone loves Zip a dee do da, but I think How Do You Do is better. It's just so fun to sing!
I know this is like 8 years later but yes, I'm in complete agreement with you. How Do You Do? is such an underrated song, but it's so catchy, and it has so many different lyrics between Song of the South and the two Splash Mountains. I just love it so much!

Stage shows;
If i cant love her, beauty and the beast
Proud of your boy, Aladdin

Movies;
Dig a little deeper, princess and the frog
Laughin’ place, song of the south

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts