Favorite Palo time (Western)

ReadyForDisney2003

Mouseketeer
I've been wondering what day / time I should try to get a Palo reservation. Here are the particulars -

I'd like to NOT miss a show with my children (DS8, DD4)
I'd like to book Palo on a night when the kids could check in to a 'fun' club / lab activity.
I'd like to avoid Palo on formal night.

I guess we would take the kids to Topsiders for dinner then go to Palo from there.

Any logic problem experts want to help me out?

Thanks.

Palo brunch for Key West (Day 2). Get a window seat on the starboard side aft (so you have a good view the port / Ft. Zachary Taylor/ and the Carnival Pride when docking).

Did Palo dinner on Day 4 (Grand Cayman) at 8:30 P.M. - you can see the early show (6:00) with your kids, then drop them off in the clubs, and have time to finish getting ready for dinner. Once dinner was over (about 10:30 P. M.), the kids were ready for pick-up (they will be tired if you did Stingray city et. al. while on Cayman).

Have Fun!

My husband and I did Palo brunch on day 2, also (Key West). We also did our dinner that night because we're from FL and we've been to Key West many times so we didn't feel we'd miss anything by boarding early. Whatever night you choose--remember this: we sailed in May of 2002 and had ressies for Palo at 6pm. We had a beautiful window seat and a gorgeous view...........BUT........being May (hot) and still daylight---we were burning up w/ all the heat coming through the window. I had a black dress on & my husband had his black suit on. We were tempted to ask for a table change but it filled up fast and I was being stubborn--wanted the view no matter how hot. But next time--we will make sure reservations are timed for the sunset!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter