Favorite Park Bags?

I love using my Loungfly backpack! It’s structured so I feel like it helps distribute the weight more evenly, small enough for rides, can hold a decent amount and come in a million adorable designs! I even brought it along over this last summer in my first ever cruise and used it for all our excursions (some 8-10 hours long) and it held up beautifully.

I love using my Loungfly backpack! It’s structured so I feel like it helps distribute the weight more evenly, small enough for rides, can hold a decent amount and come in a million adorable designs! I even brought it along over this last summer in my first ever cruise and used it for all our excursions (some 8-10 hours long) and it held up beautifully.

Same here ! Loungefly family here ! Three of us carry out own - DS has Dug - DD- Stitch - mine is Haunted mansion

Just got a new Disney Vera Bradley cross body half price on the Disney site for our next trip!

Sling backpacks are my favorite! I found a cheap one on Amazon that has a cell phone holder in the front so it's easily accessible. Easy to take on and off for security, and easy to swing around while it's on to access the big pockets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter