Favorite pastry/dessert at Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie

This is the best thing I've ever read on the Disboards!!!:worship:

This is pretty much my strategy every trip. Who knew we were separated at birth?!?!:rotfl:

After 35 years of family trips, I finally did a solo trip last year and indulged my every whim. Now I'm ready for another 35 years with kids and grandkids and great-grands.

You literally can't go wrong with any choice at Les Halles! My advice is to try the frangipane (sp?) - it doesn't look like much and can be overlooked when compared to the prettier treats on display, but my god, it's delicious. It's pastry with almond paste filling and tastes heavenly :love:

Ham and cheese croissant warmed. The berry parfait -- Just had them both last week and I am sad that we have to wait a year and a half to eat them again.

These all sound so good! I was planning on eating here for breakfast on our Epcot day but we ended up meeting Anna and Elsa and it took awhile so we ended up skipping breakfast and eating at the Food and Wine booths earlier for lunch. I wish we could have gone here. :worried:

You literally can't go wrong with any choice at Les Halles! My advice is to try the frangipane (sp?) - it doesn't look like much and can be overlooked when compared to the prettier treats on display, but my god, it's delicious. It's pastry with almond paste filling and tastes heavenly :love:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was absolutely the best almond filled pastry I have ever had and I am not a big Disney dessert person.

Oh and August was the first time in at least 20 years since I ate at the patisserie because back when I last tried it, it wasn’t good. But I had been looking at the menus and figured I would try it. Well it blew my food budget! We got dinner and dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!