Favorite QS at Disney Springs?

D Luxe, Blaze Pizza and Earl of Sandwich are our favourites.

I can’t wait to try Chicken Guy next month!

We love Polite Pig and DLuxe Burger. I will also suggest Wine Bar George for lunch. They have some lunch specials that are at QS prices and I think it is the best overall restaurant in DS.

Disney Springs is a spot we really haven't spent too much time at because we're usually in the parks. This next trip we're visiting for 10 days with only 5 days in the parks, so we plan to explore it more.

What are your favorite spots to grab a bite to eat there that are quick? We aren't table service people, mainly for the cost with five people and the time it takes.
Love Wolfgang Puck Express!!

Earl of Sandwich which I think would be the lower cost of the group... they do offer some really good sandwiches

Wolfgang Puck express... offer some really good stuff.... the meatloaf is a favorite

Cooke's of Dublin, I think that they serve the same fish and chips as inside Raglan Road...really tasty

Polite Pig, 12.00 to 14.00 dollars for a sandwich and plates will run from 15 to 23 dollars ... We have not been able to eat there yet, hopefully in the next couple of weeks... Every time we walk by there, it smells so good and it will make your mouth water...

I will say that I would not count out TS at Disney Springs there are lots of spots, that you can share appetizer or entree's enough to fill up a family of 5 without breaking the bank.. Several have large shareable appetizer platters, DH and I can share one for dinner at T-REX or RainForest and there is more than enough for both of us to eat... When DD was living at home we could share a appetizer platter, and a salad between the 3 of us, and have way more than enough food... I think Planet Hollywood is another great spot for easily sharing meals. Not to long ago here was a evening with friends - we 6 -all adults shared at Rainforest - The Awesome appetizer 19.99, Beef lava nachos 17.99, volcanic Cobb Salad 19.50 - so lets just say 60.00 for just the food.. which isn't bad for 6 people... food basically 10.00 buck a head.... of course we added in some adult beverages, then tax and tip...

Polite Pig and Wolfgang Puck Express are my favourites. My poutine addict daughter really liked The Daily Poutine. Even DH said it was okay (we are from Montreal so picky about poutine).

Disney Springs is a spot we really haven't spent too much time at because we're usually in the parks. This next trip we're visiting for 10 days with only 5 days in the parks, so we plan to explore it more.

What are your favorite spots to grab a bite to eat there that are quick? We aren't table service people, mainly for the cost with five people and the time it takes.
Earl of Sandwich for breakfast lunch or dinner. Very good food at a very good price.

Has anyone tried the Chicken Guy? I am usually doing Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich, not much on BBQ so I was thinking about the Chicken Guy.

Has anyone tried the Chicken Guy? I am usually doing Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich, not much on BBQ so I was thinking about the Chicken Guy.

We had Chicken guy last month and enjoyed it. They weren't the best chicken fingers we have ever had but they were hot and fresh and crispy and had good flavor, we both really enjoyed them. Neither one of us were blown away by any of the sauces (we got 4 different ones to try) but the chicken was good enough plain that we didn't mind, and it wasn't that the sauces were bad they were just not anything special.

I would say it is one of my favorite QS in DS along with Earl of Sandwich and anything associated with Wine Bar George.

Enjoyed the Daily Poutine and Polite Pig, but we always seem to go back to Wolfgang Puck Express!

Amorette’s Patisserie also had some really good sandwiches and savory crepes. I was surprised by the number of choices.

Sandwich of Earl!

Wolfgang Puck Express and Chicken Guy. I'm pretty sure Chicken Guy puts crack on their fries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter