Favorite restaurants nearby Disney?

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
We're staying offsite a short drive away so we'll have a car for a change. Any nearby favorite restaurants? We're going to the parks every other day to give the grandparents some down time in between park days but don't want to really cook/clean for meals on those days.

I heard the Four Seasons or Waldorf has a character meal, any good?

In December we ate at Roccos Tacos(the best tableside quacamole and chips) and Tony Romas for Ribs if you enjoy ribs. We all enjoyed; Both were delicious! :thumbsup2

We enjoy going to "UNOS" just outside of Disney Springs. It's nothing fancy, but we like the Chicago Style deep dish pizza that they serve. We sometimes go there on our arrival day for dinner. We have the pizza and the Reese cup dessert was good too.

For a special multi-generational meal I'd head to Joe's Stone Crab in Orlando. Never eaten at that one but love the same restaurant further down the coast in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

For a special multi-generational meal I'd head to Joe's Stone Crab in Orlando. Never eaten at that one but love the same restaurant further down the coast in Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

Where is Joe's Stone Crab in Orlando??

Crossroads:
Johnnie’s Hideaway - very nice TS restaurant, expensive, excellent aged beef.
Tom and Chee - QS
Noodles and Company - QS
Chevy’s - Mexican
On the Border - Mexican, we prefer Chevy’s
Sweet Tomatoes - salad bar, soup
Perkins - upscale Denny’s. We like breakfast here.
Plus a bunch of other restaurants. Look at the Crossroads web site. These are the ones we’ve eaten at.

In just a short drive, you can be out of I-drive chain hell and visit the town that Disney built, Celebration, Florida. Disney doesn't have an affiliation any longer, but it is one of my favorite places with many restaurants. It also has the best pizza in the Disney area, Upper Crust Pizza. Depending on what you like, there is the Town Tavern (pub food and more); Columbia Cuban cuisine (amazing); Cafe D'Antonio (Italian that we really enjoy); Ari Asian Cuisine and a few others. It's a great place to eat, relax, and take a nice stroll. I can't recommend it highly enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!