Favorite restaurants?

Ill add...the vegetarian chili at the cozy cones is my fave. I order without queso in a cup.

We try not to get Curtis and snacks. Opting to share a sandwich at jolly holiday or something if we’re hungry.

I really like the menus at allears. Food is so subjective.

Just wanted to bump this to ask, what QS restaurants get a bit too busy? Like if we wanted to avoid crowds? I heard Plaza inn can get quite popular. Or does mobile ordering make this a moot point?

1) restaurant in Downtown Disney
Naples, but we are going to go back to Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen this time which we haven't been to for years, but always enjoyed. But if you count the hotel restaurants in this mix, then Napa Rose, hands down.
2) table service in Disneyland
Blue Bayou. I know many people say the food is overrated (and that's sometimes, true), but there is something really magical about eating next to the bayou of the Pirates of the Caribbean that makes even occasionally mediocre food taste better. Usually the food is actually pretty good, but it does tend to stand out when it's just okay because of the price.
3) QS in Disneyland
Rancho del Zocalo, but other honorable mentions are Jolly Holiday and Bangal BBQ.
4) table service at CA
Carthay Circle.
5) QS at CA
Pacific Wharf Cafe

1) restaurant in Downtown Disney
Catal - enjoyed everything we at there

2) table service in Disneyland
Carnation Cafe

3) QS in Disneyland
Bengal Barbecue for the meat skewers. We also enjoy Red Rose Taverne for the theming, even if the food is so-so

4) table service at CA
Carthay Circle (Alfresco Dining is available right now). Portions were smallish but everything was delicious.

5) QS at CA
love the theming of Flo's Diner (and the food too)

1) Restaurant in Downtown Disney
We've always loved Ralph Brennan's. And because we love it, we haven't actually eaten at many others in DTD.

2) Table service in Disneyland
Cafe Orleans

3) QS in Disneyland
Red Rose Taverne. I love that cauliflower sandwich, which seems so strange to me.

4) Table service at CA
Wine Country Trattoria (honorable mention to Lamplight Lounge)

5) QS at CA
Flo's, I suppose.

Just wanted to bump this to ask, what QS restaurants get a bit too busy? Like if we wanted to avoid crowds? I heard Plaza inn can get quite popular. Or does mobile ordering make this a moot point?

I think your best bet if you want to avoid crowds at QS is to try and eat at slightly off times. In theory mobile ordering should have helped with this and in the past it did BUT you can read the many threads on here about how things have been different since re-opening- though to be fair it does seem like the situation is improving.

Sometimes the bigger issue is finding a table vs. getting the food. Places that can be hard to find a table at peak times in my experience are Red Rose Taverne, Docking Bay 7, Cozy Cones (there's overflow seating at Flo's though sometimes Flo's can be a challenge too) and Pym's Test Kitchen (there's overflow seating by the Hyperion theater). We don't go to Plaza Inn as we're not big on fried chicken (I know, blasphemy...) so I can't comment on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!