Favorite ride

This is a tough one. I feel like my favorite ride is always changing. Right now id have to say Space Mountain. It's so much fun and it's a good long ride

AND haunted mansion. duh. c: the whole ride is an experience. Gduhceudchsjsmle fangirl Juvdbijekc

In no particular order, my top three:
Indiana Jones Adventure
California Screamin' (I can never get over what a spectacular rollercoaster it is. Blows all of the other coasters at DL out of the water!)
Tower of Terror

For non thrill rides, I particularly love Pirates of the Caribbean! But it always changes. When I'm on any of the three rides above, I'm always thinking, "No, THIS one is definitely my all time favorite!"

Thunder and Space Mountain are my top 2 favorites. I can never really decide which one I like more. The old test track would make my top 3. I really like Toy Story Mania and Expedition Everest

By Park:

MK: Space Moutain
AK: Everest
DHS: Tower of Terror
Epcot: Test Track

1. Indiana Jones Adventure
2. Space Mountain Disneyland
3. Tower of Terror Hollywood Studios
4. Toy Story Mania
5. Rockin' Roller Coaster

Wow, this is hard, so I'm just going to list them all in no particular order.

-Toy Story Mania
-Test Track
-Soarin'
-Peter Pan's Flight
-Big Thunder Moutain

Yeah, not a very long list. If we were counting attractions it would be longer. I've also never been to Disneyland either so.

This is really tough. I will narrow it down to three. The Haunted Mansion, Peter Pans Flight, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

Im gonna go by park because I can't choose one ride.
AK-Kali River Rapids
DHS-Star Tours
EPCOT-Soarin
MK-it's a small world

Super hard question!

Per park:
EP = Test Track
AK = Expedition Everest
HS = TSMM
MK = Haunted Mansion

If I really had to pick one, it would be Haunted Mansion, I could ride that all day long and never grow tired of it!

Wow this is hard...
I'll do my top 3 from MK and then one of my favorites at the other parks.
MK
1. Peter Pans Flight
2. Haunted Mansion
3. Space Mountain
AK
1. Expedition Everest
EP
1. Test Track (before it was Malestrom and will always be Malestrom but it's gone so I'm choosing this).
HS
1. Toy Story Mania

MK- Haunted Mansion
Ep- Journey Into Imagination with Figment
DHS- Toy Story Mania
AK- Kilimanjaro Safaris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!