Favorite ride

Hmm..
Toy Story Mania
Spaceship Earth (love how it's kinda nerdy)
Big Thunder Mountain
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Splash Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid.

...so hard... my most favoritest rides are probably:
Big Thunder
Pirates of the Caribbean
Grizzly River Run
Haunted Mansion

Indiana Jones (California)
Seven Dwarfs Mine (Florida)
Crush's Coaster (Paris)
The Haunted Mansion is always a classic!

My top one is Journey Into Imagination with Figment. Then comes in no special order Dumbo, It's A Small World, Winnie The Pooh, and The Barnstormer. Take in mind the last time I was at WDW I was 5 years old.

magic kingdom; splash mountain
epcot; spaceship earth
hollywood studios; star tours
animal kingdom; expedition everest

Gotta be Mission: Space. Not everyone likes it because of the health concerns (and because of it's predecessor's passing), but it's my favorite. The non-existant wait time makes it even better!

Definitely The Haunted Mansion. It just fits my personality. I love even waiting in line for it and the pre-boarding part. As for a show I love Mickey's Philharmagic because I love music.

Favorite of all time: Expedition Everest

Magic Kingdom: Peoplemover (I have no idea why but I would ride this non-stop if I could)
HS: Tower of Terror
Epcot: Soarin'

That's a tough question, but it's probably a tie between Test Track and Expedition Everest because I really enjoy fast roller coasters. :car:

Splash Mountain tops the list for me. I also like in Epcot Soarin, DHS, Rock n Roller Coaster, and AK Everest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!