Favorite Sandal..

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Searching for a nice Sandal that looks stylish but isn't clunky or too sporty. Want to find something that will be good for not only touring Disney but when doing cruises, Europe, etc...Anyone have a great recommendation that looks good with shorts, dresses, etc..

Olukai Ohana (they're flip flops, but the most comfortable ones you will EVER wear). They've displaced my Tevas and Birkenstocks.

I'm Team Keens all the way....I guess they might have a sportier look though, but they are oh so comfy.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the replies. I found a really nice pair with memory foam at the Sperry Outlet last weekend. They came in 4 colors and I love them!!!

I'm having feet issues and have purchased 3 different sandals to switch inbetween; Teva Verra, Sketchers Performance Flip Flops and an open toe Naot sandal. (My little toe is giving issues to two of them have the toe open)

My daughter got a pair of Birkenstock and finds them very comfy so far.

I just bought two different styles of the Croc flip flops and I would not recommend either one. But I also think everyone is different and you have to find what works for your feet. I am wearing the Crocs but I would not attempt to wear them in the parks. The rubber irritates the bottom of my feet. I need something with arch support and these don't cut it. I think I will stick with running shoes in the parks. I need to get out and try a few different brands on to see which ones are best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter