• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

favorite souvenir

SRRN

Mouseketeer
For those of us who have visited US/IOA many times,I'm interested in knowing what is the favorite souvenir you have brought back from your trip?Also,at what shop was it purchased?
For me,it's an embroided sweatshirt with the entire cast of "Rocky and Bullwinkle"on it. I bought it at "Second Hand Rose" at a discount.

One favorite is "Red Fish/Blue Fish" pajamas bought at the Universal Discount store in the Belz Mall - great price, too.

Another one is the picture I took of my daughters using a set up picture station across from the Mummy Make-up Show. It is neat - has the "HOLLYWOOD" sign in the background.

Nan

the spider-man towel, red spider-man shirt and the new blue spider-man shirt. All at the spiderman store of course:)

My favorite souvenirs are my IOA CD and my JP shotglass. It is marked Dinosuar Tranquilizer and has measurements of :
1 oz. Hatchling
2 oz. Lounge Lizard
3 oz. Lushasaurus
4 oz. Extinct
:D

1: Caricature drawing of my dh and my self
2: my sons dueling dragons t-shirt; 1/2 red 1/2 blue
3: Ride picture from MIB with us wearing our sunglasses!

nhrenee how did you hit the targets with sunglasses on????:confused:

My coke mug and other coke kitchen items from the cola store at universal.

My favorite souvenirs are:

1. A pressed quarter from the Spiderman shop.

2.A family picture taken at Grinchmas last year with the Grinch

3.My CD Soundtrack from IOA

4.Many rock candy sugar sticks in all flavors collected at any place that had them!

5.My Betty Boop Bad Girl key chain

6.My most favorite...A robe from each on-site hotel:rolleyes:

7. My kids most favorite...a container of "wind breaker" bought at Animal Crackers at City Walk....and used at all the restaurants and gory make up show:D

My favorite souvenir is a navy blue and tan baseball cap I got from the IOA Trading Company in Port of Entry. I love it. I wear it every time I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter