Favorite way to prepare hamburgers

christiansmom

DVC Member-BWV 9/2000
Hi:

I am the most culinary challenged individual on the planet who just so happens to be having a party of eight for 4th of July. Can anybody help with some EASY ideas for hamburgers and side dishes. Looking for something a little more exciting than meat, salt and pepper which is about as creative as it normally gets for me.

Thanks for your help!! :)

My brother-in-law got this one from the cook at a local pub here in town. They brush both sides of the hamburger with this mixture and then grill it.

3 parts A-1 Steak Sauce
1 part Worcestshire Sauce

Your parts could be as much as cups or just tablespoons depending on how much you need.
The burgers taste great and are very juicy. The secret is out !

I have also made burgers and "formed" the patty around ingredients including cheese, green chilies, tomatoes, etc... The sky is the limit.

Have a great 4th,
Candi

My mother taught me this one:

Ketchup
mustard
bread crumbs
salt and pepper

Sometimes I make the burgers with ground turkey instead of beef. If so I add a package of frozen chopped spinach that I have defrosted and squeezed the liquid out of. Then I put in an egg, bread crumbs, Salt, pepper, mustard and ketchup.

I use the following in my hamburgers and everyone always says they have such good flavor.

salt
pepper
garlic salt
Lawry's seasoned salt
minced onion - I buy it in the seasoning section - or you could use fresh onion.

A tip I heard once about grilling hamburgers is to make a hole in the middle of each patty. They cook much more evenly-- and the hole closes up as they cook. Try it! Have a great 4th! Kris

I do the same as Kristine except I add Worcestshire Sauce! They taste great on the Grill! Mix in a ziploc for easy clean up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter