Favorite YouTube videos for loops, background, music, etc. . . .

Anthony Vito

DIS Veteran
So, not sure the best place for this, but I thought maybe I could start something where people could list their favorite videos on YouTube for background - like the park loops, music loops, park bench, etc. I find it's hard to find that many good ones: either the quality is bad, the audio is bad, they're good music but with low quality static photo images (don't want that on my screen for that long), etc.

So my current ones that I like:

Relaxing Ambiance channel has a few good ones - mainly the Wilderness Lodge ones and a decent one of Town Square from a few years ago in the fall. In particular I like the one from one of the upper floors that is just an hour video of the Wilderness lobby, there are a couple sunrise videos from around the pool areas.

I've found a couple WDWToday loops (the resort loop from the rooms) that aren't bad quality - AllCentralFlorida has some from February 2020.

The Dis's Disney Park Bench series is good.

Ambient Worlds has one of Cinderella's Castle with ambience music that's decent - it's just high quality photos from the hub at night that they've added lighting effects to that make it seem like it's video, but there are a few photos and they change frequently enough that it's not too static or stale. They've also got a decent one of Pandora.

Anyone have any others? I stream them on our big screen TV so I like ones that look good, and if they have decent sound - big bonus. I've found finding ones with park music loops with good video or images is really tough.

So, not sure the best place for this, but I thought maybe I could start something where people could list their favorite videos on YouTube for background - like the park loops, music loops, park bench, etc. I find it's hard to find that many good ones: either the quality is bad, the audio is bad, they're good music but with low quality static photo images (don't want that on my screen for that long), etc.

Anyone have any others? I stream them on our big screen TV so I like ones that look good, and if they have decent sound - big bonus. I've found finding ones with park music loops with good video or images is really tough.

Great post. I'm right there with you on quality park music. I used to download through the old sources like Limewire, but they all slowly dried up. Now I tend to rip audio from the better quality YouTube channels. I've amassed a pretty decent amount of audio, although I barely listen to much of it at all. Just fun to collect, I guess, and I'm always looking to build up my collection. Along with park music, I try to search out resort and transportation audio as well. Sometimes ambient music recorded right at the parks is nice to listen to with earbuds while I'm relaxing outdoors.

Have you tried the SuperHotLarry channel? I've found a few loops through him that I like, although they are the static-image type that it sounds as if you're trying to avoid.

If there is anything in particular that you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if I have it in my collection for you.

Great post. I'm right there with you on quality park music. I used to download through the old sources like Limewire, but they all slowly dried up. Now I tend to rip audio from the better quality YouTube channels. I've amassed a pretty decent amount of audio, although I barely listen to much of it at all. Just fun to collect, I guess, and I'm always looking to build up my collection. Along with park music, I try to search out resort and transportation audio as well. Sometimes ambient music recorded right at the parks is nice to listen to with earbuds while I'm relaxing outdoors.

Have you tried the SuperHotLarry channel? I've found a few loops through him that I like, although they are the static-image type that it sounds as if you're trying to avoid.

If there is anything in particular that you are looking for, let me know and I'll see if I have it in my collection for you.
Actually, as far as audio goes - I have not been able to find the UK/Canada/International Gateway audio that has everything. I've found some on YouTube, but it's definitely missing some (in particular, there's the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald version they have that's not on the loops I've found as well as a couple other ones I've frequently heard in that part of Showcase that I can't think of offhand - basically that style of music as versions of recognizable songs - there are about 2 or 3 others I always recognize over there).

Actually, as far as audio goes - I have not been able to find the UK/Canada/International Gateway audio that has everything. I've found some on YouTube, but it's definitely missing some (in particular, there's the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald version they have that's not on the loops I've found as well as a couple other ones I've frequently heard in that part of Showcase that I can't think of offhand - basically that style of music as versions of recognizable songs - there are about 2 or 3 others I always recognize over there).
In the past, I've found a few "loops" that appear to be nothing more than someone stringing together the songs into one massive file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!