FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

MonieS

Mouseketeer
Hello. This group has been created to communicate about a full FE- fish extender- gift exchange on the Magic for the September 16, 2017 transatlantic cruise leaving Barcelona. I will manage the first group of up to 10 other staterooms. The first ten to reply will be in Group 1. I know that not everyone has a stateroom assigned, yet. So if we do not get all of that information at least two weeks before departure, we can arrange a meetup on the cruise to exchange the gifts or exchange/ update the group on your stateroom number. If you are interested in participating, please include your stateroom number, the number of guests in that stateroom, age of child/ children and how you would like your "name" to appear if someone were to personalize a gift. For example, you could say Susan or Mom. I recommend that to avoid having to carry too many items on the ship that we provide one gift/ gift bag per stateroom, rather than one per person in a stateroom. Please let me know if you agree.

Hello. This group has been created to communicate about a full FE- fish extender- gift exchange on the Magic for the September 16, 2017 transatlantic cruise leaving Barcelona. I will manage the first group of up to 10 other staterooms. The first ten to reply will be in Group 1. I know that not everyone has a stateroom assigned, yet. So if we do not get all of that information at least two weeks before departure, we can arrange a meetup on the cruise to exchange the gifts or exchange/ update the group on your stateroom number. If you are interested in participating, please include your stateroom number, the number of guests in that stateroom, age of child/ children and how you would like your "name" to appear if someone were to personalize a gift. For example, you could say Susan or Mom. I recommend that to avoid having to carry too many items on the ship that we provide one gift/ gift bag per stateroom, rather than one per person in a stateroom. Please let me know if you agree.
This sort of thread belongs on the Cruise Meet board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

This board is for general cruise questions and discussions.

Hello. I am a bit confused. A link on the Cruise Board would lead to the same newly created FE link, correct? We are just hoping to direct those on this particular cruise who are interested in FE to a separate FE link/ discussion for that same cruise.

Hello. I am a bit confused. A link on the Cruise Board would lead to the same newly created FE link, correct? We are just hoping to direct those on this particular cruise who are interested in FE to a separate FE link/ discussion for that same cruise.
Yes, a link there would lead back to this board, if this thread is here. But I was just pointing out that FEs are usually handled on the Cruise Meet board. This board is used for general cruising discussions/questions.

There can be two links posted on the Cruise Meet board under one cruise date. One for basic discussions, and one for a FE. It's happened before.

A moderator should be able to move this thread to the correct area.

i have added this to the main page for Magic 2017 meets, specifying this is the Fish Extender Thread.

Hello!
We're definitely in for a FE. My DH Paul and I currently have a GTY in a Cat 5A. I will post an update with a room number as soon as I have one. This will be our 14th cruise on DCL and have participated on FE's on many including the 3 previous WBTAs we've done. I know it's early but it doesn't look as though many are participating this time around. Am I overlooking something? I love the creativity people use when coming up with a FE gift. I can't wait to put my thinking cap on again for this year!
Lisa Marie
Bearfan

Hi! I'm new to the forum... is there still room to join your FE group? This will be our 7th cruise, but first FE.... but we have some fun ideas and would love to participate! We currently live in Uganda, so we think we could bring some fun ideas to the group!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to the forum... is there still room to join your FE group? This will be our 7th cruise, but first FE.... but we have some fun ideas and would love to participate! We currently live in Uganda, so we think we could bring some fun ideas to the group!

Welcome to the FE group! There's not a great many of us yet so I know that there's room. MonieS is coordinating and I'm sure will be answering shortly. It'll be great to meet you!
Lisa Marie
BearFan

If you are sailing on the 9/16/2017 Westbound transatlantic, please also visit our cruisemeet thread and provide me your information for page one: https://www.disboards.com/threads/9...-from-barcelona.3522411/page-28#post-57615677

Hello, and welcome to the FE group. Thus far there are three staterooms participating, but we hope to have at least a few more join us. Since some people do not yet have a stateroom assignment, I think we should do two things: 1) check back here the week of July 16th for participant updates; and 2) arrange for a meeting time on Day 2 of the cruise to ensure we have all of the correct stateroom numbers. Sometimes they change on embarkation day. Does this sound okay? And we are still looking to explore ports with other families
There are three of us, including my DH and our 7-year-old DD.

I would love to join the FE group! I am Krissy Tran travelling with my husband and three kids. Please let me know what other information I should provide. Thanks!

Also, my brother and his family would like to join.

We are: Krissy and Mike (kids Reese (boy 14) Kira (girl 11) and Cody (boy 8) room 6112
Scott and Brooke (sons Cameron (8) and Evan (5) room 6110.

Thanks so much for organizing, and I can't wait!

Hello, all. I will soon send out more information about FE. If you have not, yet, please update your stateroom information. Thank you.

I just looked up our reservation and DCL still hasn't assigned us a cabin number of even a deck yet. Does anyone happen to know when they'll do that by? This is the latest that we've ever been without a cabin after booking a GTY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!