FE (Fish Extender) posts only for 9/16/2017 Transatlantic on Magic

MonieS, that's great news! I've got my fingers crossed that the pixie dust gets sprinkled our way soon, too.

Hello, all. If it is okay with everyone, I will close this FE group on July 3rd to allow 75 days for everyone to get gifts together. Is that okay? That will also be our final FE roll call day. I will ask you to confirm whether you are still participating at that time in order to keep you on the list. At that point, we hope to receive all stateroom information. Here are some initial instructions.

If your cabin number changes before embarkation day, please provide your new information here AND please also leave a note with your updated stateroom number at each cabin in your exchange group by 6 p.m. on sail day. This will help ensure that everyone has received the updated information.

Please give a gift to each stateroom on your FE group list, either as a cabin gift, gifts for the individuals in each stateroom, or a combination of both. Please label the gifts you are giving with your name and/ or stateroom.

Please deliver gifts before 3 p.m. on the last full day of the cruise so people can pack them away.

Thus far I have the following participants:
1. Monies: 2A and 1C- SR 2137
2. Bearfan: 2A
3. ChemJenn:
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR 6112
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR 6110

As you can see, we are missing some stateroom info and in one case the number travelers.

Thank you for participating.

My family and I would like to participate just not sure how this works. We've never done this before. Any help would be great.

Hello, all. If it is okay with everyone, I will close this FE group on July 3rd to allow 75 days for everyone to get gifts together. Is that okay? That will also be our final FE roll call day. I will ask you to confirm whether you are still participating at that time in order to keep you on the list. At that point, we hope to receive all stateroom information. Here are some initial instructions.

If your cabin number changes before embarkation day, please provide your new information here AND please also leave a note with your updated stateroom number at each cabin in your exchange group by 6 p.m. on sail day. This will help ensure that everyone has received the updated information.

Please give a gift to each stateroom on your FE group list, either as a cabin gift, gifts for the individuals in each stateroom, or a combination of both. Please label the gifts you are giving with your name and/ or stateroom.

Please deliver gifts before 3 p.m. on the last full day of the cruise so people can pack them away.

1. Monies: 2A and 1C- SR 2137
2. Bearfan: 2A
3. ChemJenn:
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR 6112
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR 6110

As you can see, we are missing some stateroom info and in one case the number travelers.

Thank you for participating.
We want to participate too. We're in stateroom
SR 8560
Two adults
Two children:
Graham 5
Finley 2

I am VERY interested in having my family participate. just one question for the logistic side of things...would our family be expected to give gifts each day OR would several times during the trip be acceptable? just curious, as 12 days of gifts for several families seems like a lot to pack. however, wer are willing to do either.

SR: 2576
Two adults
one child: Brixten (girl) 5

I am only planning to give a gift once during the cruise. The gift will include a few things. Many choose to do it this way, although some do choose to give multiple gifts throughout the cruise. You are right, if you gave a gift each day, that would be a lot to pack!

Welcome Coni Jo and Nai Girl. You are on the list. Most people give a gift just once. Do not stress. This should be a fun experience.

Hello. This group has been created to communicate about a full FE- fish extender- gift exchange on the Magic for the September 16, 2017 transatlantic cruise leaving Barcelona. I will manage the first group of up to 10 other staterooms. The first ten to reply will be in Group 1. I know that not everyone has a stateroom assigned, yet. So if we do not get all of that information at least two weeks before departure, we can arrange a meetup on the cruise to exchange the gifts or exchange/ update the group on your stateroom number. If you are interested in participating, please include your stateroom number, the number of guests in that stateroom, age of child/ children and how you would like your "name" to appear if someone were to personalize a gift. For example, you could say Susan or Mom. I recommend that to avoid having to carry too many items on the ship that we provide one gift/ gift bag per stateroom, rather than one per person in a stateroom. Please let me know if you agree.
sadly, i need to withdraw from this group.
sadly, i need to withdraw from this group.
I would like to sign up. This is my 9th cruise but my first time participating in the FE.
Stateroom# 7050
# of guests:1 (solo traveler)
First name: Robyn

I just looked up our reservation and DCL still hasn't assigned us a cabin number of even a deck yet. Does anyone happen to know when they'll do that by? This is the latest that we've ever been without a cabin after booking a GTY.
Hello. Have you received your room assignment?

Hi! I'm new to the forum... is there still room to join your FE group? This will be our 7th cruise, but first FE.... but we have some fun ideas and would love to participate! We currently live in Uganda, so we think we could bring some fun ideas to the group!
Hello. Did you receive your room assignment? We will need it for the FE. Thank you.

Hello, all. This FE group is now closed. Would you please confirm that you still plan to participate? If your stateroom information is missing, we will need that asap to keep you on the list.

1. Monies: 2 Adults and 1 Child- Stateroom #2137
2. Bearfan: 2A: Need stateroom
3. ChemJenn: Need number of adults and children, and stateroom number
4. Krissy222222: 2A and 3C- SR #6112
5. Krissy22222's brother: 2A and 2C- SR #6110
6. NatiGirl: 2A and 2C- SR #8560
7. DisneyBaby68: 1A- SR # 7050

Here are the instructions.

If your cabin number changes before embarkation day, please provide your new information here AND please also leave a note with your updated stateroom number at each cabin in your exchange group by 6 p.m. on sail/ embarkation day. This will help ensure that everyone has received the updated information.

Have fun. Thank you for participating. And we hope to meet you on the cruise!

Hello, all. This FE group is now closed. Would you please confirm that you still plan to participate? If your stateroom information is missing, we will need that asap to keep you on the list.

If your cabin number changes before embarkation day, please provide your new information here AND please also leave a note with your updated stateroom number at each cabin in your exchange group by 6 p.m. on sail/ embarkation day. This will help ensure that everyone has received the updated information.

Yes, I am still planning to participate! Can't wait! See you all in Barcelona!

I am confirming both for myself and my brother's cabin. 6112 and 6110. We'll be two separate families with different gifts to give. Thanks!

got things cleared up and my family can DEFINITELY do the FE exchange if it is possible to renter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter