Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Ugh...felt like this week's show brought the momentum they'd finally gotten to a screeching halt.

I liked the show. However, I totally didn't buy for even half a second that they could keep all those people out of the hotel and that Madison could even get Travis in without the others being able to get in as well.

One thing that really bugged me was that the other group at the hotel did nothing more than make one comment about the people at the gate being Madison's fault. They all had a meeting about how to handle the other lady when she stabbed Victor yet Madison pulled a really stupid and selfish move and the other group is barely upset about it? At least the other lady only endangered one person - Madison endangered them all.

One thing that really bugged me was that the other group at the hotel did nothing more than make one comment about the people at the gate being Madison's fault. They all had a meeting about how to handle the other lady when she stabbed Victor yet Madison pulled a really stupid and selfish move and the other group is barely upset about it? At least the other lady only endangered one person - Madison endangered them all.

I still say Madison has to go.

I knew Chris would get killed off due to his comments/appearance on TD last week. First hour was pretty good! On to the second hour.

Actually kinda sad that Chris got killed off, especially in the way it happened. I liked the idea of him progressing into a villain. Oh, well. I did enjoy seeing it bring out a different side to Travis though. I think most parents could relate to his rage toward those 2 punks. I bet they were bullies in high school, the cowardly team up on those weaker than them kind.

I'm actually wondering if Chris is really dead. I mean, can we trust these guys with the truth. It was kind of nice to see Travis go off on them, they certainly were not good guys, wish Oscar hadn't gotten in the way, but I guess they needed something to explain them fleeing from the safety of the hotel lol. I probably enjoyed this last episode in the whole 2 seasons, so I'm sort of looking forward to Season 3. Although, cannot wait for Walking Dead to start, keep going back and forth on who got Lucille'd.

I'm actually wondering if Chris is really dead. I mean, can we trust these guys with the truth. It was kind of nice to see Travis go off on them, they certainly were not good guys, wish Oscar hadn't gotten in the way, but I guess they needed something to explain them fleeing from the safety of the hotel lol. I probably enjoyed this last episode in the whole 2 seasons, so I'm sort of looking forward to Season 3. Although, cannot wait for Walking Dead to start, keep going back and forth on who got Lucille'd.

Yes, Chris is dead. The actor that plays him plus Kirkman (creator) were on The Talking Dead and confirmed it. Plus, the actor has a new role on Agents of Shield. He seems like a nice and funny young guy every time he is on The Talking Dead, very different from Chris. I wish him well and much success in his career.

My coworker keeps telling me the show is getting better, so I binge watch to catch up. It isn't any better and last night was a waste. Yes, kill off the character we already saw ride off into the sunset last week instead of killing off another main character. Weak. All the main characters need to go. And there is still border patrol during the zombie apocalypse? And they can tell the difference between a Mexican Citizen and a US Citizen when both of them are covered in zombie goo, shooting the Mexican but leaving the American unharmed?

My coworker keeps telling me the show is getting better, so I binge watch to catch up. It isn't any better and last night was a waste. Yes, kill off the character we already saw ride off into the sunset last week instead of killing off another main character. Weak. All the main characters need to go. And there is still border patrol during the zombie apocalypse? And they can tell the difference between a Mexican Citizen and a US Citizen when both of them are covered in zombie goo, shooting the Mexican but leaving the American unharmed?

I'm not convinced that was border control. It could easily be another group of survivors that have banded together.

I think they targeted all of them, Nick ducked out of the way before he could be shot. When they came up to him they kicked him over to Luciana, didn't seem they were trying to spare him. Why they left the 2 of them alive will probably be more for intel than the fact Nick is American. Of course it could be a bunch of bigots that did target them because they were Mexican, but I doubt it.

But how did they know he wasn't a Mexican too with all that gunk on him?

What she said below...mostly just coincidence and the fact that they were the 2 main characters from the group so the writers had to keep them alive for the shows sake. I don't think it was a racial attack by any means or that any particular person was targeted. As a matter of fact, I think some of the attackers might have even been Mexicans themselves but it happened so fast I could be wrong.

I think they targeted all of them, Nick ducked out of the way before he could be shot. When they came up to him they kicked him over to Luciana, didn't seem they were trying to spare him. Why they left the 2 of them alive will probably be more for intel than the fact Nick is American. Of course it could be a bunch of bigots that did target them because they were Mexican, but I doubt it.

I finally watched the finale last night.
I am fine that Chris is gone, couldn't stand him. I wasn't really satisfied with the way they did it though, not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. Those two guys deserved what they got from Travis though, they were rotten humans.
I don't think those guys at the border were border patrol or military either.
I was ticked that Strand stayed at the hotel, he is about the only one I really like! Now what are they going to do with him? Will they make the others permanent characters now? I don't mind Alicia either I guess, but I like him!

So, I am so disappointed by this show. I loved the first two episodes, when it was so dark and foreboding. I really wanted them to show the downfall of our society, and they did when they showed the neighbor walking over and the school principal, etc. Then, it quickly jumped to the military, and before we know it, they left the country and went to some beachtown in Mexico. I would have loved to have seen more scenes from society...schools, malls, etc. and what happened to every day people. They skipped all that. It's a bummer. I want a new series showing that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!