Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by MickeySP, Aug 17, 2015.

1. DisneyLover1217

DisneyLover1217 Registered

I believe the kids he was hanging with said they killed him, although we never actually saw him be killed. So it's possible Chris could still be out there.

2. Gracie09

Gracie09 DIS Veteran

I don't think he is a doctor. He just said he was. He's a con artist. That's why he was kicked out of the hotel. They knew he would be discovered at some point and there would be a problem.

The guys Chris were with said he was in a car accident and they killed him because of his injuries. That's why Travis went bat crazy.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran

Got it -- now I remember. I thought at the time it was kind of a let down ending for that kid -- so maybe I just blocked the storyline LOL.

5. Tasha228

Tasha228 DIS Veteran

Their dad committed suicide, I believe. He has never been in the show. Madison confessed that at some point to someone. Don't remember who now...Strand, maybe?

6. Yassdvclb

Yassdvclb Mouseketeer

Best season yet! Still don't understand why they killed off Travis.

7. lovin'fl

lovin'fl DIS Veteran

Boring episode. Hate reading subtitles. Glad Daniel is back though.

Yassdvclb likes this.
  8. wdhinn89

wdhinn89 DIS Veteran

This post sums it up in a nutshell.

9. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

They needed to do an episode like that to explain how Daniel came to be in the situation he was. I agree with you about the subtitles though.

10. DisneyLover1217

I didn't mind the subtitles, it actually makes me pay better attention lol. I thought the episode was good and it was driving me crazy where I knew Efrain from and figured it out when I saw him on Talking Dead and was all cleaned up. He was on Fame, which was on back in the 80's.

11. anniemae

anniemae Either she is eating a delicious

oh the subtitles!!

I missed one thing. Efrain saved Salazar. Efrains people fixed up Salazar. Salazar and Efrain go out scavenging. They wind up in some house drinking and Sal admits to being bad and killing people. Ef falls asleep. Then what happened? it was dark and there was fighting etc. What was Sal doing? Then he was found in the drain by the "revolution" people controlling the water?

12. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran

I agree, but also hated such a long period of subtitles!

13. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

I'm trying to recall, but I think Daniel was leaving Efrain behind and was walking out on his own in stormy weather. He came upon a walker who was about to eat him, so Daniel got on his knees to pray and that's when lightening struck the walker and knocked them both to the ground. Somehow they both ended up in the storm drain, but Daniel lived and was found by those people.

anniemae likes this.
  14. anniemae

anniemae Either she is eating a delicious

Okay, that makes sense. I think I looked away for a couple of minutes and missed that!

Does anyone know who was chanting "agua, agua" when Daniel pointed at him and said, "There is your theif" Was that Efrain? If so, why did he sound sick and weak? They never showed who Daniel was pointing at.

nkereina likes this.
  15. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

In the beginning scenes when Efrain was biking through the walkers with Daniel in tow, he had a little cassette player that played the "agua agua" thing - I didn't connect why, but maybe to distract the walkers? When Daniel was by the water fountain and realized the time, I think he found Efrain and turned on the cassette player, as it was the same recording. I assume it was Efrain he was pointing at both because of the cassette player and since he was being held captive in the next scene. I don't fully understand the significance of the recording though, I might be missing something lol

anniemae likes this.
  16. DisneyLover1217

I think he had the recording playing to let people know he had water, so they could come and get some. I get wanting to attract thirsty people, but with the recording he was also attracting walkers lol.

nkereina likes this.
  17. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran

yeah, I thought his plan probably played out well on paper, but in reality it was a magnet for walkers in and around the area!

18. Tasha228

Tasha228 DIS Veteran

As well as Dante's men...that part made no sense to me either.

I thought it was overdone with the subtitles but I enjoyed the ending a lot!

19. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran

As a PP said, I do think they have really stepped up their game this season. I'm still sad that we won't have Travis around anymore, but please -- more other characters and less Madison would be awesome :rotfl2:

declansdad and Tasha228 like this.
  20. declansdad

declansdad DIS Dad #639 New Brunswick, Canada

Preview.jpg

Tasha228 likes this.
  21. RedSox68

RedSox68 DIS Veteran