Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Daniel's character has done terrible things but I think Madison is far worse (even than Troy, in my opinion) and I think Ruben Blades is fantastic so I'd hate to see him gone. I hope Daniel (he's lost everything already so he becomes a bit of a wild card) and Nick and Alecia survive (even Strand --- since I think he rarely sees the havoc his decisions make, he's usually long gone before he can see the result of his decisions.) Strand does seem to care about Nick, Alecia, and Madison so maybe there is a road to redemption for him.. Hopefully Walker finds the others and saves them ... Would hate it if only Madison is found as she's probably my least favourite character.

Daniel's character has done terrible things but I think Madison is far worse (even than Troy, in my opinion) and I think Ruben Blades is fantastic so I'd hate to see him gone. I hope Daniel (he's lost everything already so he becomes a bit of a wild card) and Nick and Alecia survive (even Strand --- since I think he rarely sees the havoc his decisions make, he's usually long gone before he can see the result of his decisions.) Strand does seem to care about Nick, Alecia, and Madison so maybe there is a road to redemption for him.. Hopefully Walker finds the others and saves them ... Would hate it if only Madison is found as she's probably my least favourite character.

I keep getting hints that Strand and Madison either had a fling -- or want to. Question: I cannot remember why they abandoned Strand's yacht in the first place!

My recollection is that they abandoned the yacht once they were boarded by marines... and then they went to the farm where Tom and Celia lived.... which was where Strand wanted to go in the first place...

Is that question for Walking Dead or Fear the Walking Dead?

Walking Dead picks back up on Feb 25th for the second part of Season 8.

I don't know if Fear the Walking Dead has been announced yet but isn't is usually sometime in early Summer?

Yes for Fear the Walking Dead.

Anyone still watching? I thought it was a good episode. I thought them living in a baseball stadium was great. I was totally surprised that Charlie was an informant. Did she put the weevils in the turnips or was it just a coincidence? I'm wondering if Madison dies at some point as she is not on the road with the rest of them. I kind of liked the new Madison lol.

I thought the premiere last week was great, no Madison. Still can't stand here and last night didn't help at all; I was hoping she had been bit when she was in the oil tank.

Why in the world would anyone leave a fortified position to talk to an unknown , probably hostile person sitting outside the stadium?

I thought the premiere last week was great, no Madison. Still can't stand here and last night didn't help at all; I was hoping she had been bit when she was in the oil tank.

Why in the world would anyone leave a fortified position to talk to an unknown , probably hostile person sitting outside the stadium?

I thought the same thing. All those people and huge trucks rolling up out of nowhere. Madison and co. were clearly out numbered. I thought it was foolish to walk out there alone swaggering up to him like she had the upper hand.

I thought it was weird too that Madison walked out there. I thought they should have just shot at them, even though they were out numbered they had better position to take them out. @declansdad I have a feeling Madison is not alive any more as she is not with them on the road. The main characters are all there, but her. I guess it's possible she is injured or maybe got separated from them and we'll see her at some later point, but I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal during the season she died.

I thought it was weird too that Madison walked out there. I thought they should have just shot at them, even though they were out numbered they had better position to take them out. @declansdad I have a feeling Madison is not alive any more as she is not with them on the road. The main characters are all there, but her. I guess it's possible she is injured or maybe got separated from them and we'll see her at some later point, but I wouldn't be surprised if they reveal during the season she died.

fingers crossed.gif

Well...that stinks...they killed off one of the 3 people I could stand :sad2:
Yep. They have killed off all the people I liked. May watch to see where Madison is....if maybe she's dead and that's why Nick went on revenge hunt for that guy. But otherwise....no need to continue watching.

Yep. They have killed off all the people I liked. May watch to see where Madison is....if maybe she's dead and that's why Nick went on revenge hunt for that guy. But otherwise....no need to continue watching.

That is what I thought.

Well...that stinks...they killed off one of the 3 people I could stand :sad2:

Yep, I caught up on episodes 2 and 3 last night and was shocked that they killed off the one character that seemed to be universally liked on that show. At first I thought the writers were trying to kill that whole show. But I read that Frank Dillane didn't want to be a part of it anymore and asked to be written off. That makes me feel a little better about it.

They discussed on Talking Dead that he wanted to leave. Too bad, he was my favorite character on the show. I was thinking Madison was dead but now that they killed off Nick, would they kill off Madison too but then again where the heck is Madison. She would be with them if she were alive, hmmmm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!