Fearfall!

christi

Mouseketeer
My son who will be 12 when we go to WDW is desperate to go on the Fearfall attraction. I think this looks terryfying and wonder if this is OK for someone of his age?
One thing is for sure, I certainly won't be accompanying him on it!!

...not at Disney World..but, if your going to Islands of Adventure...then...the main consideration is not age, but hieght!!!

The hieght restriction on the ride is 52"...so as long as he measures up to this, then he's all set to ride!!!

Enjoy your vacation!

Thear
Thanks for this, fortunately (for him anyway!) he exceeds this height restriction by some way! Suppose I'll just have to shut my eyes! He can't wait!!

Many thanks

Dr. Doom's Fearfal is an AWESOME ride. I've been on many a rollercoaster and thrill ride and this is, by far, my favorite. If he enjoys thrill rides, he'll love it. Of course, that probably does nothing to calm your nerves. Perhaps you'll join him?

We have a ride much like this one at our local theme park. My DS made the height requirement at 8 and could not wait to ride it. I got talked into ridding it with him! He loved it, I hated it. I did worry that first time because he Just made the height cut off. (I think it was lower than the 52 on Fearfal). He will be fine. This is one ride I don't watch DS do.

Jordan's mom

I love thrill rides, and even I did not care for this one. It really is terrifying!! I do think a 12 year old will absolutely love it though, and he will be fine. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter