Feb 2020 Thread

Muppets FP weren’t available though. Did they stop doing those or close it? I hadn’t heard anything before I tried to do FP.

I noticed that too! I wasn't planning on a Muppets FP, but was looking through the available ones and it was the only thing not available that day which was odd.

So I'm back to keeping the secret until February....
Oh no I totally understand! We decided to tell my niece this thanksgiving vs christmas and I was so excited. It will be worth it for the day of surprise though!

They set up a cute little savings jar in their playroom and put all their coins in it. They want to go so bad!
This is adorable!

Hi! Our Brady Bunch will be there Feb. 3-11!! It will be my husbands kids first time and my kids haven't been in 6 years!
How fun to all go together! Hope its a blast!

Already have droid depot reservations for late am on the 12th, a lightsaber build reservation at 6:05 and an Oga’s cantina at 6:45.
Ah so jealous you are doing all the builds. Hope you have a great time!

FPs done! Availability seems good! I got FOP on 60+2 mid afternoon and no issues with SDD late in the week and another FOP!
Oh man my FP day is Saturday. My fingers are crossed!

I am shocked by how much FP availability there was for early Feb. In our 5 or 6 visits since FP+ started, this was by far the most availability. Easily got everything we wanted - with tons of options for times for FOP, SDD and SDMT. I was not expecting that at all based on our past experience!
Oh you are all getting my excited! My parents, niece and sister will only be there the 6th-8th so I have a small window to get things like slinky dog and FOP.

Here’s to hoping crowds will be low!
Yes yes please be low! :)

I booked my FP this morning. I went to do it on the computer right at 7:00 but I kept getting a message saying my girlfriend didn’t have a ticket. After a minute of repeatedly backing out and retrying I tried on my phone and didn’t have the issue using the app.

This is what I came up with for the big ones:

60+1 7DMT starting at 2:35. I wanted 12:00 but this was the earliest time available. I’ll be trying to move it up over the next 2 months.

60+3 FOP at 3:05. I was hoping for 10:45 but I think I’m going to stick with what I have and schedule entertainment around it.

60+4 7DMT at 11:00. This was the time I wanted for this day.

60+6 SDD at 10:05. I was hoping I’d be able to get it for 10:00 so I was happy I could get it this soon.

FP day, and I got the one I really wanted: FOP on Wed afternoon! I always said if I could just get that one, I'd be happy, so I can't complain too much.

On the down side, no SDD. (60+4 is as far as I can go. Boo short trips.) I went ahead and got Aliens for Monday and TSM for Tuesday. And got a FEA for arrival day evening.

Now that I have FOP and have confirmed Wed as my AK day, I can decide if I want to make a couple of ADRs.

Just did our FP! February 3rd - 11th are our dates

HS - Park day 1 - No Slinky Dog, but did get Toy Story Mania at 11:35 (also have Beauty & the Beast & Star Tours)
AK - Park day 2 - No Flight of Passage but did get Na'vi River Journey at 10:15 (also have the Safari & Dinosaur)
EP - Park day 3 - Got Forever Epcot Fireworks at 8:30 (Walking onto Soarin' after early Garden Grill breakfast) (also have Nemo & Spaceship Earth)
MK - Park day 4 - Got Seven Dwarves Mine Train at 2:50 (also have Jungle Cruise & Peter Pan)
AK - Park day 5 - Got Flight of Passage at 1:15 (also have the Safari & Lion King Musical)
HS - Park day 6 - Got Slinky Dog at 12:00 (also have Star Tours & Frozen Sing Along)
MK - Park day 7 - Got Mine Train again at 1:55 (also have Tomorrowland Speedway & Big Thunder Mountain)
EP - Park day 8 - Got Frozen Ever After at 9:35 (also have Figment & Mission Space)

Did our FPs this morning, for our February 3 - 13 trip, with first day of FPs being February 4. We live in San Diego, so we go to Disneyland quite a bit, meaning my priorities lean more to rides that are different. Of course, the kids do have their "must do" favorites.

Tue Feb 4: Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Seven Dwarves (at 5:10, so I'll be stalking for earlier times)
Wed Feb 5: Spaceship Earth, Mission: SPACE, Living with the Land
Thu Feb 6: Rock'n Roller Coaster, Indiana Jones, Fantasmic
Fri Feb 7: Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Na'Vi River Journey
Resting over the weekend
Mon Feb 10: Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise
Tue Feb 11: Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari, Festival of the Lion King
Wed Feb 12: Slinky Dog Dash, Star Tours, MuppetVision 3D
Thu Feb 13: The Seas, Frozen Ever After, Figment

I feel really good about what we got, particularly having some shows and chill things where we get to sit down a bit on later days. ;)

Today is our FP day!!!!!

So happy we got FPs for everything we wanted and then some! Except Kali River Rapids which must be closed while we're there because it just says "not available"

I haven't seen any announcements that it is down for refurbishment in Feb - is this simply an annual closure because of weather? DH has never ridden and was hoping to get on it this trip

I noticed Kali River wasn't available for our dates, too --- I'm assuming it's going to be closed like Splash Mountain. :(

I was checking Beaches & Cream availability to see if I could get an ADR on one of our Epcot days, and there is a lot of availability right now for the first week of Feb. If you're going in Feb I'd take a look right now if you're interested in a B&C ADR.

hi everyone! I’m sorry I didn’t make it to this thread sooner. Somehow I went from having months and months to plan and now all of a sudden my fast pass day is tomorrow! I’m buzzing with excitement and a fair amount of anxiety. This will be my first time taking my kids - my daughter will have just turned 2 and son will celebrate his 5th birthday while we’re there. The only FP I’m dying to get is Frozen...hoping we’ll be successful in that.

looking forward to sharing in the excitement with everyone over the next couple of months!

I thought I would be okay, having so much time between Christmas and our trip. Instead I'm discovering that our FP day is fast approaching and I don't have a good plan and I'm too scattered with Christmas details to sit down and sort everything out. It doesn't help that it's been awhile since I used MDE to book FP so not sure how detail oriented I have to be.

Joining this thread since Disney decided I needed a pin code to get me to book. Booked at All Star Music Feb 3-5. Just one Epcot day with my husband. Cheap flights and a cheap hotel means a quick getaway from the kids. It'll be weird going and not going to MK but we are going again in September anyhow. This is our first time staying in a value resort and I figure it's a perfect way to check them out.

Do you guys think the FP system is broken? We were there the first week of December and the FP line for Jungle Cruise was 3x the length of the standby line. It was weird. That said, I booked my FP for my speedy girls only trip in February and was able to get FP for FOP on the day I fly in?!? I am planning two afternoons at the park (Wednesday when I fly in at AK and Thursday at MK). I got all the things I was hoping to FP and I'm honestly shocked. I hope the park is that empty!

Joining in after booking a “last minute” trip Feb 10-13. I received a pin code and booked rooms, tickets, and FP in a matter of hours. Totally not my normal way of planning a WDW trip! 😂We have a longer trip planned for November 2020 that I’ve already been planning (spreadsheet and all!) I’m so excited to no longer have to wait almost a year to get back to WDW! Our last trip was during Spring Break 2019 so I’m hoping the crowds are much lower.

Joining in after booking a “last minute” trip Feb 10-13. I received a pin code and booked rooms, tickets, and FP in a matter of hours. Totally not my normal way of planning a WDW trip! 😂We have a longer trip planned for November 2020 that I’ve already been planning (spreadsheet and all!) I’m so excited to no longer have to wait almost a year to get back to WDW! Our last trip was during Spring Break 2019 so I’m hoping the crowds are much lower.

I've never done a last minute trip before either. It's weird but totally exciting. Have a great time.

Its been a while but I am back. Cannot wait any longer.

solo trip Feb 2-3, just going to GE and 1 other park. Probably MK......

just started planning today, whicj is weird for me because usually I am a week long visitor.

really anxious about being off site and no FP till 30 days!

but a day at WdW is better than any other ! Am I right??

Just finished getting our FPs, we got everything we wanted, even scored morning FOP, I’m so thrilled! It’s our first time in AK and me and mom are so anxious about riding FOP, glad we could snatch it!
Funny enough, there were a lot of FPs available for FOP and SDD, but 7DMT was harder to find. :scratchin The only time I got messed a little with our touring plans, but we’ll manage. Wonder if it’s because it’s an EMH day with a night event on the same day lol

FP day. No SDD at 60+3. No FOP at 60+2. Overall happy with what we got. Will continue stalking for SDD though. And an earlier time for Buzz so our morning flows better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter