Feb 2020 Thread

Do we think FPs will drop tonight for the 8 AM hour or tomorrow? I've been refreshing every hour or so and nothing. I could see SDD going that quickly but surely there'd be a Star Tours or something.

I’ve been checking constantly for FP the last 3 hours and I haven’t noticed any indication that additional FP were added at any point during that time.

I was able to get SDD FP for our 1st day (Feb 3)! I already had them for our 2nd HS day on Feb 8.

Both HS days have increased hours for us with a 7am opening on Feb 3 & an 8am opening on Feb 8.

We fly out on Thursday! I can't wait! I'm going to be completely useless at work Monday through Wednesday. :rotfl2:

Thanks for the tip on TSM at least; that was actually the one I was looking for though I'd still love to move our SDD to earlier I'm pretty happy to have one at all.

Worked out for me.

Moved my only real FP for TSM from 1:45 pm to 8:4am.

The other 2 are burners at 10 and 11. DJDP and VOTLM.....shame to have to burn FP just to get ones you want later.

My 2 older kids would rather be surprised morning of with 'wake up we're going to disney world'. As a result they dont know we are going. My youngest stays home with me during the day so we have been talking about disney world. She is convinced we are going and riding all the rides. She has started packing. For a few days the older 2 tried to convince her that we are not really going to disney world. Shes pretty adamant that we are and I've been playing along. She now has one of her big sisters watching ride videos with her and deciding who will be riding with who on rides. It is going to be so great when she gets to look at them and say I told you so!

Any sign of those 8 AM FPs yet? I've been checking SDD and ST for 2/17 and haven't seen anything new pop up.

I still see the ones for RRC and TSM but not a single other one in the 8 AM hour, not Muppets or Mermaids or on my later day (2/20) no ToT or ASM, which you'd think would still be there if there are a few left for RRC and TSM.

I still see the ones for RRC and TSM but not a single other one in the 8 AM hour, not Muppets or Mermaids or on my later day (2/20) no ToT or ASM, which you'd think would still be there if there are a few left for RRC and TSM.

They released additional FP for those 2 attractions early yesterday morning. No additional FP have been released for the other attractions yet.

Currently RnR 8 am available for feb 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!