Feb 2020 Thread

So much for February being low to moderate crowds. Every park except Epcot has been crazy this week. Would’ve never guessed it would be like this. Hope the rest of the month is better for everyone. We’ve done everything that we wanted thanks to great FP planning. However walking around was crazy at times.

They do. Should get an email with a tracking number any day now. Ours came right around this time.

Do magic bands come USPS? We’re 22 days out and no sign of them so far.
I got an email sunday that they were shipping. Tracked them and should be here Thursday. We are 21 days out today so keep an eye out for your email. Also says order shipped under magic bands in MDE.

So much for February being low to moderate crowds. Every park except Epcot has been crazy this week. Would’ve never guessed it would be like this. Hope the rest of the month is better for everyone. We’ve done everything that we wanted thanks to great FP planning. However walking around was crazy at times.
Oh boy, this is my greatest fear right now.
Why, oh why did we have to pick the Princess Half Marathon-Mardi Gras week to go to WDW? :rotfl:
I´ve been driving myself crazy going over our detailed plans again and again... I think we have a great strategy with the FPs we got, but so scared of the crowds... :crazy:

Scared? No, but I've planned accordingly. That Sat-Monday is a solid 10 across the board according to TP's crowd calendar. It's going to be busy, but we don't have a problem with crowds with a good plan. We're there for 9 nights, so we might just take it easy that Sat/Sun/Mon

Honestly, aside from ease of moving around, and finding a place to sit at QS restaurants, the crowd level doesn't really change our experience too much lately. We went last year when it was 3-4's and we've been during hard 10's. We have a good time no matter what. Just plan accordingly.
That is super encouraging!! Thanks for that!

We are going to MK on Sunday Feb 23 which is Princess Half Marathon race day.
I know there will be road closures and buses will be directed to ttc so we want to leave way ahead to be there for rope drop (and ideally around 8:15 to stroll on Main Street)
We will be leaving from Pop
What time would you suggest we get on the bus? Does 7:00 sound reasonable?
Any experience Marathon weekend 2020?

Oh boy, this is my greatest fear right now.
Why, oh why did we have to pick the Princess Half Marathon-Mardi Gras week to go to WDW? :rotfl:
I´ve been driving myself crazy going over our detailed plans again and again... I think we have a great strategy with the FPs we got, but so scared of the crowds... :crazy:
I actually was surprised by the crowds, but even more surprised how planning made it very managable.

make sure you rope drop, and stay till closing. They crowds where much thinner after 6 and before 11.

I actually was surprised by the crowds, but even more surprised how planning made it very managable.

make sure you rope drop, and stay till closing. They crowds where much thinner after 6 and before 11.
That´s our plan exactly. We´re four adults - two of us are seniors, my mom and my aunt, so we won´t be moving so fast, but we can wake up early and stay till late, so that´s our strategy.
Also, got lucky with our FPs... so I´ll try and stay calm. It will work out, we´ll beat the crowds, we will! :rotfl:

10 days!!!!!! But who is counting :love:
13 days here! I can´t believe we´ll be back to my favorite place on Earth after 4 long years... :love: SO EXCITED! :hyper:

Two weeks from now we will be in MK!!!!! I'm super excited. A little nervous about crowds. Debating whether it's worth it to take the stroller along or just take a mid day break.

We are 13 days out and I feel more worried than excited. DS is getting over a bad cold-like virus. DH is on day 3 of it and is starting to feel a bit better. I don’t know why I haven’t gotten it yet, but I feel like I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It’s 17 degrees outside. I’m waiting on a bunch of projects at work to ramp up. DH’s brother is in the hospital.

I guess I’m just so afraid something will go wrong to mess up the trip that we’ve waited so long for. Does anyone else get this way or am I alone in my pretrip anxiety?

We are 13 days out and I feel more worried than excited. DS is getting over a bad cold-like virus. DH is on day 3 of it and is starting to feel a bit better. I don’t know why I haven’t gotten it yet, but I feel like I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It’s 17 degrees outside. I’m waiting on a bunch of projects at work to ramp up. DH’s brother is in the hospital.

I guess I’m just so afraid something will go wrong to mess up the trip that we’ve waited so long for. Does anyone else get this way or am I alone in my pretrip anxiety?
Right there with you. DH is having a horrible week at work. Our van is making some strange possible transmission related noises. I am getting over a cold, it seems like DD might be picking it up. I keep telling myself that we still have enough time for everything to be good before we go. I'm heading out to buy some Airborne and orange juice and I have an appointment for the van tomorrow. Now as long as we don't get a snowstorm on the day we fly out or the flu while we are there.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!