feb-9th-2018-5-night-bahamian-from-miami

Hello!

My family and another family will be on this cruise. Our 4th cruise, their 1st. But we've never participated in fish extenders.

We'd love to this time, but we are new to it and don't completely know how it works!
Thanks!!

This is our first cruise too! I'm not sure how it works, but I think we just exchange a little treat either one night or how ever many you're interested in while on the cruise. You can make or buy from Etsy a fish extender (something that hangs on the fish outside your door). If you have any other ideas, then please let me know! I know we're interested in a little exchange at least one evening.

So do we have to sign up or can we just pack some items and walk around the floors looking for people who have things hung from their fish door number?
I want to hang something so my son might get some items - but I'm worried he won't get anything and being 4 he wouldn't understand why not - so if there's a team or something to sign up under that would be great to know please!
Thank you!!

Im interested. How do we sign up? And how it works? I think we need to know what room of the participating family and if they have any wishlist, what age bracket if its for the kids..

Last edited:
This is our first cruise too! I'm not sure how it works, but I think we just exchange a little treat either one night or how ever many you're interested in while on the cruise. You can make or buy from Etsy a fish extender (something that hangs on the fish outside your door). If you have any other ideas, then please let me know! I know we're interested in a little exchange at least one evening.
Hi! There’s a Facebook group now set up where you can sign up to do the fish extenders. Just search for magic Feb 9, 2018 and it should come up.

Im interested. How do we sign up? And how it works? I think we need to know what room of the participating family and if they have any wishlist, what age bracket if its for the kids..
Hi! There’s a Facebook group now set up where you can sign up to do the fish extenders. Just search for magic Feb 9, 2018 and it should come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter