Feb Holiday??

Scott H

<font color=red>First to Magically cross from King
Looks like we will be returning to DLP in Febuary of 2005. Will be doing a DVC exchange and noted that Feb 20 -28 is listed as a prime time, we will be there the week before. It this a holiday? If so what might that be? School holiday?

Thanks

Scott,

Schools in europe have a 1 week half term break in February so I would guess it's that.

Hope this helps.

Steve

That makes sense. Thank You very much.

We should just miss that week.

Half term break in our area is Friday 11th - Monday 21st February 2005. It coud be different for other areas of the country though or for other countries.

The French half-term is spread out over 3 or 4 weeks,so different regions holiday at different times.
From memory I think the holidays start from around the 7th Feb through til the 1st week in March.
We have always avoided visiting in February,as a number of people we know have said it was too busy.
If I can find the link to a web page I found a while ago I'll let you know.

Thank You all for the information. As this trip will be a stop over after a trip to Tanzania. we might just have to accept the crowds. We really prefer to travel in the off season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter