February 2002 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Who are the DISers escaping the Winter cold with a trip to WDW? Maybe a romantic adults only get away?

Post your vacation dates here:

Feb 9th - 16th @ WL for our 30th anniversary/honeymoon we never had. YIPPEEEEEEEEE!

Candlelady

The adult/solo part:
My Mother & my brother 2/9 - 14 at GF.

The rest of us:
DH, DD (4) & I 2/7 - 16 at WL.

DH & I at WL 020202 - 020802

I'm expecting a blizzard that week! Cannot wait!

Maybe last weekend in Feb, just Dh and me! Is this still considered President's week? I'll have to start planning on this board, cuz he never looks over here! Hehe!!

SUZY: Feb. 18-24th is Presidents week! No specials for us then! (Fl. Residents). I am going Feb. 1-5th, specials run out on the 15th I believe! Good luck with planning, I am starting to plan NOW!

Just plannned a spur of the moment trip to ASMu for Feb. 1-5. 42 days and counting!!!:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

tigger.gif

:confused: We are planning on WDW Feb 2-10 for our 30th anniversary. Am trying to figure out what to do. We've decided that money is not the big issue. AKL looks great because the wife loves animals, but from what I read there is a lot of hiking to the room which could be an issue. WL also looks good. And we are trying to figure the value of a Concierge Room at the various resorts. We have made no plans as yet other than to join DC. Any ideas out there?

1/30 - 2/3 Me and the Wife, 2nd year in a row. It was supposed to be SuperBowl weekend, but they changed it!! For all those wondering, Super Bowl weekend is pretty good especially at ESPN club. Last year we were next to Corey Simon's bachelor party (Philadelphia Eagle) loaded with NFL players.

Bob:jester:

February 9-15. One night at the Hyatt Orlando, then 2 nights at VWL, then 3 nights at BWV.
35 more days. I can't wait. It is sooooo cold here in Michigan.

I'll be at OKW for 2/4 thru 2/7 and CSR 2/8 thru 2/11 :D

Me and my mom will be at the AllStar Movies Feb 3-6! I will have my green ribbons on!
Say hi if you see us!!

:D

Our first trip to WDW for our 30th anniversary Feb. 1-10. AKL, GF (concierge) and Boardwalk (concierge). Might as well do it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!