February 2017

MamaMaleficent2016

Mouseketeer
I didn't see an official thread for this so thought I would get one started. We are planning our next Disney trip for late January and early February. If you are planning for the same , let's share and connect as we anxiously await our return "home".

A little about me... I am a 40 something mom and wife. My kids are 19, 11, and 8. I have been to the World 4 times, starting in 1998. This will be our 5th trip and first split stay. It will also be our longest trip-- 12 nights! I am so excited. I love the planning process and can't wait to hear all about your plans, too!

Thanks for starting this thread! I just booked our trip today so we officially have 200 days to go :) This is our 8th annual trip...we always go end of Jan, beginning of Feb because my kids' birthdays are 4 days apart during that time. We will be staying at Poly CL again because we've been spoiled there the past few visits. Can't wait to hear about everyone's plans!

My wife and I, along with my parents will be heading to WDW Feb. 12-17th! We'll be staying in two studios at BLT. My parents haven't been to Disney since the late 90's/early 2000's whereas my wife and I went three times last year. I think it will be interesting to see what my parents think about all of the changes. We've never stayed at BLT before so I'm really looking forward to that.

Hey, everyone... I was asked to start a thread in Countdowns and Live Reports. I think it's in the Theme Parks section. It's much more active over there come join us in the Official February 2017 board. (Sorry... I don't know how to post a link!)

Planning on a trip for the 1st-5th, but just planning. It may or may not happen. I hate shorter trips, but it is all we can squeeze in with kids in school. Plan to arrive very early on the 1st, possibly just heading to the Magic Kingdom before checking into what ever resort we will be at.:crazy2: I have yet to nail that one down.

We usually go during the to aviod the girls missing school. Our last trip was in August 2015. The heat, crowds and lines made us look at February.

We are booked arriving on Feb. 5th and leaving Feb. 14th. Our daughter, who is turning 40, her husband and a friend are also booked for the same time. We are staying in POR in Royal Rooms. We have a pool view and they got a garden view. Already booked a few dinner reservations. So excited!

Hi Everyone, My family is booked to stay at Fort Wilderness Campground Feb 4-11. It will be me, hubby, our four kiddos (Jessica 19 <almost 20>, Josh 18, Justin 15 and Jayda 14) and my oldest daughter's boyfriend (and I guess about to be fiance possibly officially on this trip :scared:) Daniel. It has been a long time since the entire family went together (everyone has been in small groups down there over the past few years but not all of us at once since 2012) so I am excited!! :yay:

We are booked arriving on Feb. 5th and leaving Feb. 14th. Our daughter, who is turning 40, her husband and a friend are also booked for the same time. We are staying in POR in Royal Rooms. We have a pool view and they got a garden view. Already booked a few dinner reservations. So excited!

We will be there the same time! We love POR!! Have you stayed there before?

A little about me... I am a 40 something mom and wife. My kids are 19, 11, and 8. I have been to the World 4 times, starting in 1998. This will be our 5th trip and first split stay. It will also be our longest trip-- 12 nights! I am so excited. I love the planning process and can't wait to hear all about your plans, too!

I have always wanted to stay for 2 weeks or so!! I hope you all have an awesome time! What dates will you all be there?

We will be at AKL club level from Feb 23 to March 3. I am 40 something as well, my DH, and my 10 year old son will be with us as well.

I am so excited!

Hi Everyone, My family is booked to stay at Fort Wilderness Campground Feb 4-11. It will be me, hubby, our four kiddos (Jessica 19 <almost 20>, Josh 18, Justin 15 and Jayda 14) and my oldest daughter's boyfriend (and I guess about to be fiance possibly officially on this trip :scared:) Daniel. It has been a long time since the entire family went together (everyone has been in small groups down there over the past few years but not all of us at once since 2012) so I am excited!! :yay:

We will be at the Fort February 5th through the 11th.

We will only have two of our kiddos with us, our 17 year old son and our 14 year old son. The last time the entire family went together was in 2014. I am sure it will be a long time until the entire family goes again. Enjoy your trip!

My husband & I will at Disney Feb 1-9. The first night will be at CSR and the other seven at POFQ.

Staying at Pop Feb 6-13 just me and my oldest daughter who is 6. The other kids are young enough to not care about Disney yet so this is our one and only time to go alone. Excited is an understatement. This is my first time at Pop. Stayed at POR in 2014 for 3 weeks. The budget didn't allow for that this time

Staying at WL Feb 5-11, just my Mom and I. She found some old unused WDW tickets in a photo album from when her and I used to go to the parks when I was a child when my Dad had conferences in Orlando. I contacted Disney and they will honor the unused days. I also received a 30% off pin code. We decided to go now, just the two of us, before I have kids and while she's still in good health. It's been a while since we've done a Mom and daughter trip...Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!