February 2019 - Check In

Status
Not open for further replies.
:jumping1:HOLY COW- my trip is now 4 days away! I haven't started packing yet but I'm getting everything prepared. I bought ponchos and rain boot covers for our sneakers. I'm also bringing layers: hoodies, hats and gloves. I have 2/23 WOC Dessert package booked. Is anyone else going on that night? we can wave to each other!

:jumping1:HOLY COW- my trip is now 4 days away! I haven't started packing yet but I'm getting everything prepared. I bought ponchos and rain boot covers for our sneakers. I'm also bringing layers: hoodies, hats and gloves. I have 2/23 WOC Dessert package booked. Is anyone else going on that night? we can wave to each other!
So close! I've enjoyed seeing your excitement in your posts the last few weeks!

I'll be watching WoC on 2/23 as well... Hopefully! I snagged a 8:55pm reservation at Lamp Light Lounge. Sounds like the views were fair when it was Cove Bar, so my fingers are crossed!

Awesome!

Can I ask where you found your rain boot covers?

How are all those trips going? I know it was super busy last weekend!

We're flying out Friday mid day and plan to check in and head straight to DD when we get in. I'm so excited I'm having a really hard time focusing on my job duties today. I might have spent some time at work yesterday working on our Food Goals list...

Not sure if this was posted, but I heard on a Facebook that there is a cheer competition this weekend, so it could be a little crowded.

Flying out on Friday but first park day will be Sunday! I’m prepared to see cheerleaders. Gotta go on Sunday bc that’s the last day that SM is open before refurb!

Not sure if this was posted, but I heard on a Facebook that there is a cheer competition this weekend, so it could be a little crowded.

Yep cheer nationals! I was at that, well I don't really want to say how many years ago (though it's in my signature!). Last year when we were there the same week we saw lots of cheerleaders but it wasn't too bad. I don'd mind a gaggle of kids in cheer uniforms though, make me feel 17 again.

It’s been crowded which I was prepared for. We’ve maxpassed every day just to avoid lines which has worked out amazingly well. Without waits are long for pretty much everything. RSR has been out of FP by 11am every day. Very cold. Bring layers, hats and gloves. DS got to Pilot the Mark Twain so super win today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter