***February 2019***

Feb 2-8, but in the parks 3rd (AK), 4th (MK), 6th (HS) and 7th (MK). Travel days and middle day will be to enjoy fort wilderness.
We’re there the 1-5! Short trip and we have to go to parks over the weekend crowd calendars have them all somewhere between 3-5 but I’m hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised. We did get all the fast passes too- fop, sdd, 7dmt so even if it’s crowded I hope we have a good plan and hope we still have fun! Where are y’all staying??

We’re there the 1-5! Short trip and we have to go to parks over the weekend crowd calendars have them all somewhere between 3-5 but I’m hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised. We did get all the fast passes too- fop, sdd, 7dmt so even if it’s crowded I hope we have a good plan and hope we still have fun! Where are y’all staying??
I love going in February! Even on the weekends, we usually have good luck with crowds and fast passes. We're staying at the Cabins @ Fort Wilderness. Where are you staying?

I almost switched to there but we’re going again in September for a longer trip and will stay there! We’re stayinf st French quarter

Early Feb. stay for us, the countdown is on! Our 60 days was last week and we did alright, although there were NO Slinky Dog Dash FPs (not that surprised, though!). Just hoping to snag a better Flight of Passage FP time, as of now I see the dreaded "Distribution Done"! Hope everyone has had good luck with FP booking so far!

Early Feb. stay for us, the countdown is on! Our 60 days was last week and we did alright, although there were NO Slinky Dog Dash FPs (not that surprised, though!). Just hoping to snag a better Flight of Passage FP time, as of now I see the dreaded "Distribution Done"! Hope everyone has had good luck with FP booking so far!
We are going feb 1-5! What are your dates?! We got slinky but 230 pm. I keep checking for earlier but it also says distribution done . We got flight of passage for 1230 so I was happy about that!

We are going feb 1-5! What are your dates?! We got slinky but 230 pm. I keep checking for earlier but it also says distribution done . We got flight of passage for 1230 so I was happy about that!

2/4-2/8! 2:30 Slinky is still great, but good luck moving it up! Was able to get two FOP afternoon FPs for one person each at different times, so need to move them up to at least overlapping windows. Amazing that you got a 12:30, too! Sounds like you had great FP luck! Fingers crossed we will both get everything moved to where we want it by trip time!

2/4-2/8! 2:30 Slinky is still great, but good luck moving it up! Was able to get two FOP afternoon FPs for one person each at different times, so need to move them up to at least overlapping windows. Amazing that you got a 12:30, too! Sounds like you had great FP luck! Fingers crossed we will both get everything moved to where we want it by trip time!
Oh that’s a good tip. I’ve never thought to do one person at a time and have overlapping! Good idea!!

I got all my FastPasses this morning got everything i wanted.

I think i have a pretty solid strategy

5 days in the park with 5 day park hopper

Monday: Magic Kingdom all day. 1. Seven Dwarves before park opens by snagging Be Our Guest Breakfast 2. Peter Pan immediately after opening with hopefully no line 3. Peter pan again on the fast pass 3. Jungle Cruise without FP 4. Pirates with FP 5. Haunted Mansion with FP 6. Small World 7. Tom Sawyer Island .... etc. break between 2-5 for return to hotel Dinner at chef mickey and return to park for more rides and fireworks

Tuesday: Epcot all day. 1. Test Track at rope drop 2. Frozen ever After with FP 3. Tour Countries 4. Figment 5. Seas with FP 6. Spaceship Earth .... break between 2 and 6 for return to hotel. Dinner at Coral Reef and return to epcot for more rides and countries

Wednesday: Animal Kingdom Morning and Hollywood studios for afternoon. 1. Rope drop navi river 2. Safari with FP 3. Back to Pandora for Flight of Passage on FP while little one FP Navi again... rider swap with mom for FOP 4. Expedition Everest while little one and mom FP Mickey Character spot 5. possibly dinosaur. Back to hotel and then to 50s Diner for Dinner at Hollywood Studios... check out some of the rides there that we can pick up. Star Wars Fireworks

Thursday: Magic Kingdom Morning and Animal Kingdom Afternoon 1. Seven Dwarves again pre-park open 2. Whinny the Pooh 3. Barnstormer 4. Astro Orbiter 5. Space Mountain FP while little one FP Buzz 6. Big Thunder FP 7. Splash FP.... back to hotel Dinner at Yak and Yeti and AK.... check out night at Pandora... possibly evening safari... possible rivers of light

Friday: Hollywood Studios Morning, MK evening: 1. Rope Drop for Jedi Training for both kids 2. Try to get on Toy Story Mania 3. Star Tours FP 4. Slinky Dog FP 5. Tower of Terror FP 6. Try Rockin Roller coaster depending on Wait. Back to hotel.... dinner at Ohana ... MK for evening fun and fireworks for last night.

Depart Saturday afternoon after a morning of taking the monorails and ferry boats on one last loop

Anyone have any recommendations for trying to get an ea
I got all my FastPasses this morning got everything i wanted.

I think i have a pretty solid strategy

5 days in the park with 5 day park hopper

Monday: Magic Kingdom all day. 1. Seven Dwarves before park opens by snagging Be Our Guest Breakfast 2. Peter Pan immediately after opening with hopefully no line 3. Peter pan again on the fast pass 3. Jungle Cruise without FP 4. Pirates with FP 5. Haunted Mansion with FP 6. Small World 7. Tom Sawyer Island .... etc. break between 2-5 for return to hotel Dinner at chef mickey and return to park for more rides and fireworks

Tuesday: Epcot all day. 1. Test Track at rope drop 2. Frozen ever After with FP 3. Tour Countries 4. Figment 5. Seas with FP 6. Spaceship Earth .... break between 2 and 6 for return to hotel. Dinner at Coral Reef and return to epcot for more rides and countries

Wednesday: Animal Kingdom Morning and Hollywood studios for afternoon. 1. Rope drop navi river 2. Safari with FP 3. Back to Pandora for Flight of Passage on FP while little one FP Navi again... rider swap with mom for FOP 4. Expedition Everest while little one and mom FP Mickey Character spot 5. possibly dinosaur. Back to hotel and then to 50s Diner for Dinner at Hollywood Studios... check out some of the rides there that we can pick up. Star Wars Fireworks

Thursday: Magic Kingdom Morning and Animal Kingdom Afternoon 1. Seven Dwarves again pre-park open 2. Whinny the Pooh 3. Barnstormer 4. Astro Orbiter 5. Space Mountain FP while little one FP Buzz 6. Big Thunder FP 7. Splash FP.... back to hotel Dinner at Yak and Yeti and AK.... check out night at Pandora... possibly evening safari... possible rivers of light

Friday: Hollywood Studios Morning, MK evening: 1. Rope Drop for Jedi Training for both kids 2. Try to get on Toy Story Mania 3. Star Tours FP 4. Slinky Dog FP 5. Tower of Terror FP 6. Try Rockin Roller coaster depending on Wait. Back to hotel.... dinner at Ohana ... MK for evening fun and fireworks for last night.

Depart Saturday afternoon after a morning of taking the monorails and ferry boats on one last loop
looks like a great plan! We are also
Planning to have breaks at hotel and come back for shows. Something we have never done! I hope it works out!!

We booked our Fastpasses Wednesday, and it was a very different experience. We found out on Tuesday that we will have another traveler hitchhiking along with us, so all of the rides I usually try to get are out! :eek:

It did mean that I had my pick of times! No one was fighting me for Na'vi River Journey or Dumbo or Living With the Land :rotfl:

Hello, February TEAM. Well, my FASTPASS window opens Thursday AM, and really, all my 14 DD has DEMANDED (teens :/) is SLINKY DOG DASH, so that is really the only one I really have to get lol! We will be there from February 18th to the 25th. We just bought tickets to the MK After-Hours event on the 21st for my daughter for Christmas (well, for me, but I'm using her as the excuse to pay the money lol) and we have all of our ADR's ready to go (OHANA Breakfast / BOMA Breakfast / HOOP DEE DOO Review / SCI-FI Dinner / 50's Prime Time Lunch / GARDEN GRILL Dinner / CHRYSTAL PALACE Breakfast / CAPE MAY MINNIES BEACH BASH Breakfast / TUSKER HOUSE Breakfast) I do OMAD (one meal a day) so we use each day as one meal, but my wife and daughter do the counter services and snacks when they are hungry. Looking forwrd to seeing them react to PANDORA (I saw it last year when I was at a conference in Orlando) and we haven't seen the new fireworks show in MK, so that looks great as well. We both teach, so this is the only time we really can go to escape the Upstate NY weather, and this is probably out last trip for a few years (DD has other interests other than Mickey :/) so we are really going to focus more on the resort (POR) and enjoying our time together rather than running from ride to ride. Looking forward to "strolling" and "wandering" as a family. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's plans AND trip reports!

Made my FP's this morning and got everything I wanted!! I wasn't trying for anything too difficult, no 7dmt or SDD since we're doing EMM at MK and HS, and no FoP since we're skipping AK this trip. I was able to get all of my other selections at pretty much the exact time I wanted though! Good luck to everyone making FP's this week!

Hi again all! My solo trip is really coming together! Upgraded to my first ever AP when I got to my first park on my short Dec trip! Made FPs last week, with everything I want, and also just booked a couple small tours! Unfortunately, the Up Close With Rhinos tour I was hoping to book at AK has no availability but I figure I'll try closer to the trip in case people have canceled, and even walk up the morning of in case they have stand-by. All I need to do now is set up my Magical Express and call WDW reservations so they can note my bday on my dining reservations (I won't be there on my actual bday but it's my bday month!)

wdw.JPG

FPs are done - SDD & FOP both scheduled, so we're good to go. Opted to do Caring for Giants instead of Rhinos bc DH said he really had no interest in petting a rhino. Crazy man. All that's left is the big Christmas reveal that we're going on a Disney cruise as part of the Disney trip that they know about. Had to cancel our Yak & Yeti reservation, but we'll do Satuli for lunch instead.

Set up my Magical Express online yesterday and just got off the phone with Disney to note my birthday month on my dining ressies! I may not be there on my actual birthday, and I may be traveling solo, but you best believe I will be celebrating! party: Ahhh, I am so excited for this trip!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I’ve been checking tons and finally snagged a slinky fast pass at 1250, which is PERFECT! Originally got 330, moved up to 2:10 and now this one! I’m sooooooo excited. My husband doesn’t understand so I had to share here!!!!

Lol! I know how you feel, my bf left all the planning to me so he doesn't understand either.

:woohoo:2 days till I get to book our FP+ :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter