** February 2020 Check In **

February 2-8. Party of 9: 6 adults, a 9 YO, a 2 YO and a 1 YO. 5 days at the parks and 2 travel days. Coming from MD! Staying at DGC!

My husband and I will be taking the Walk in Waltā€™s footsteps tour! I havenā€™t been To DL since Nov 2011 and my husband has never been to DL. Weā€™ve gone to WDW more.

Last edited:
23 days til we get to California! Think first day we are planning to just settle in at the hotel, maybe do the hot tub, go in some stores at downtown Disney and have an early dinner there too. I expect we will be exhausted and go to bed pretty early given that we will have caught an early flight and the time change. Then we will hit the parks the next day and are getting 5 day hoppers so we can really take our time. I'm so excited!

23 days til we get to California! Think first day we are planning to just settle in at the hotel, maybe do the hot tub, go in some stores at downtown Disney and have an early dinner there too. I expect we will be exhausted and go to bed pretty early given that we will have caught an early flight and the time change. Then we will hit the parks the next day and are getting 5 day hoppers so we can really take our time. I'm so excited!
What is your first day in the parks?

I am so excited, I just booked Carthay Circle for Valentine's Day dinner. I have been trying to make a reservation for dinner for about a week or two, with no luck (unless we wanted to eat at 9pm). I checked this morning with no luck and decided to check once more today and it showed up. :)

Eek, we're going in 25 days! W 2/26 - Sa 2/29 at Tropicana Inn. We planned the trip 'last minute' relative to our WDW ones. Feels so strange to not wait six more months. Very excited.

Will be there 18-21. Second trip for me to use my AP, and will more than likely be joined by some colleagues. Looks like it's planned to be a busy week with the extended hours, but happy to have some fireworks!

Is this your first Disneyland trip?
I've been there a couple times, years ago, just for a day. This will be our first trip! And one of our party, my cousin, has been to WDW but this is her first Disneyland experience.

I've been there a couple times, years ago, just for a day. This will be our first trip! And one of our party, my cousin, has been to WDW but this is her first Disneyland experience.
That is excitingšŸ˜ You are going to see some big changes.

Cancelling Dinner Reservations:
Hi there. I don't know if this is allowed but I plan on dropping two Blue Bayou 4 person reservations for late lunch for 2/13 and 2/14 tomorrow at noon central time. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case someone would be looking.

That is the day we fly inšŸ˜We might wait till Tuesday to hit the parks. We have 7 days and five day tickets.

Actually, that is the day we fly in too! Don't know what I was thinking before. First park day will be Mon 2/17. I have reservations at Naples in DTD at 3:30 on Sunday. We will probably just poke around the stores there after and hit the hot tub at the hotel. It will definitely be an early night between the time difference for us and the traveling.

Actually, that is the day we fly in too! Don't know what I was thinking before. First park day will be Mon 2/17. I have reservations at Naples in DTD at 3:30 on Sunday. We will probably just poke around the stores there after and hit the hot tub at the hotel. It will definitely be an early night between the time difference for us and the traveling.
That is our plan as well. Check in and then hit Downtown Disney for a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts