** February 2020 Check In **

Just book a last minute impromptu trip with my two youngest (DD 13 & 16). Life has been rough so we are literally running away to the land of make believe. Feb. 27-29 staying at Anehaim Express Inn. Usually stay at Desert Inn but this was more than half the price. We'll have to take ART or Uber but that's OK. Telling my girls in a few hours - they still don't know!!!

We made it! Headed to the parks tomorrow. Honestly a little terrified as the crowds over the weekend looked INSANE.

Hi All

Its my 40th and I have always wanted to visit the original Disneyland so I am on my way from the UK and will be staying at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn 25th to 28th. Traveling along so which is kind of exciting and strange lol.

Staying in Santa Monaco (22nd to 25th) before that and doing LA / Magic Mountain before heading down for Disneyland.

Hi All

Its my 40th and I have always wanted to visit the original Disneyland so I am on my way from the UK and will be staying at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn 25th to 28th. Traveling along so which is kind of exciting and strange lol.

Staying in Santa Monaco (22nd to 25th) before that and doing LA / Magic Mountain before heading down for Disneyland.
Haha I would feel the same way about a solo trip to Disneyland - "strange and exciting!" 😎

Hi All

Oddly enough, we have many solo visitors to DLR -- some of whom visit solo every week! Some visit from Ireland, Germany, Australia, etc. Feel free to post any questions about solo trips -- our experienced solo pilots will be more than happy to share their knowledge!

... Its my 40th and I have always wanted to visit the original Disneyland so I am on my way from the UK and will be staying at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn 25th to 28th...
Since it will be your birthday celebration (Don't forget to wear your free birthday button for your whole trip! Pick one up at City Hall, Chamber of Commerce, most shops at the registers!) and since you are well within your 60 day window, make any TS or dining package reservations now! Totally recommend doing the WOC Dessert Party (guaranteed chair and waiter service!) and a F! Dining Package (best views with the least wait time -- BB! is great and HB is the most economical).

One year ago today we were on day 1 of our trip. Hope to go back late this year or early next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!