February 2020

It has to be activated to see them online, but at least they will book for you over the phone.
I have a voucher that expires in 2030 on my account, but no active AP and I’m able to see online rates. Maybe it’s because I had an AP a few years back. There’s so many ways to buy and renew APs, so who knows. 🤷‍♀️

Keep looking ... they are starting to release more rooms!

I suspect what you are seeing is rooms that were booked and no deposit placed on them released back into the pool rather than Disney releasing more rooms

I have a voucher that expires in 2030 on my account, but no active AP and I’m able to see online rates. Maybe it’s because I had an AP a few years back. There’s so many ways to buy and renew APs, so who knows. 🤷‍♀️
Could be DD had an annual pass before and she can see all the discounts still, she has no future pass attached to her.

I suspect what you are seeing is rooms that were booked and no deposit placed on them released back into the pool rather than Disney releasing more rooms
Yes.. you could be right ... thats depressing!!

Our AP's expired in May, I wish I could see the rates but we are activating our vouchers at the end of October so I'll be able to see the rates soon.

I better be able to anyways!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

so it pays to have insomnia sometimes; now we are all in the same hotel; at 3 AM this morning a BWI standard club level dropped into both the gift and passholder columns, both, however, at the same 25% off rate, down from rack of 703 to 527/nt; since the total is only 290ish more then we have at the YC, I grabbed it so we are now all in the same resort; nothing like the chase for discounted rooms at wdw;

so it pays to have insomnia sometimes; now we are all in the same hotel; at 3 AM this morning a BWI standard club level dropped into both the gift and passholder columns, both, however, at the same 25% off rate, down from rack of 703 to 527/nt; since the total is only 290ish more then we have at the YC, I grabbed it so we are now all in the same resort; nothing like the chase for discounted rooms at wdw;
There are chase visa discounts now?

Just got my BWI gift of magic discount for our Feb trip. I had moved us to YC when the discounts first came out but I would rather stay BWI. Happy to have the discount. Now on to waiting for park hours to change (in January after I have made all my FP selections). :rotfl2:

Yes, I am happy for my occasional insomnia! My dates finally appeared for the Gift of Magic discount at Boardwalk! So excited!

FYI, it looks like new resorts were added for the Gift of Magic offer today. For my dates in February, BW, YC, BC, and Poly are now showing up. Originally, I only could see GF, WL, and AKL.

yep got mine for my parents this morning!

FYI, it looks like new resorts were added for the Gift of Magic offer today. For my dates in February, BW, YC, BC, and Poly are now showing up. Originally, I only could see GF, WL, and AKL.

THANK YOU!!! I have been checking back periodically for a Passholder discount for President's week at Caribbean Beach (we need the 5th sleeper) and I got it today based on this posting! You are awesome! :)

My thanks as well! We were booked for just two nights at Wilderness Lodge in February in a Nature View room. After I saw your message, I checked and there was a Standard View available! Saved us $80! :flower:

and there it was this morning at 4AM; the BWI deluxe club(that I had at rack and canceled Sat) finally dropped to the 25% off discount so I grabbed it and canceled the standard club from sat for feb; love that extra 200 extra square feet especially with the scents from the bakery below to wake up to in the mornings;

For those like me who were obsessively checking on discounts I though I would jet you know that today I got a standard room at movies for Feb 15-22 on the gift of magic deal. I’ve checked multiple times a day since the discounts came out.

About when will we see park hours adjusted? 60 days? 45 days?

I'm looking for some trip planning advice. I'd like to throw in a third park day on 2/28, but I'm not sure. I'd love to do HS which opens at 9, so we would have until around 3:30. Debating on if that's enough time and if it justifies spending an extra $90 per person. Would love to hear y'alls thoughts.

2/27 - Land at 8:50AM - Currently MK closes at 8PM that day so I think we will have plenty of time to do things.
2/28 - Doing an AH event at Universal - 5PM-1AM
2/29 - Doing an AH event at Universal - 5PM-1AM
3/1 - Plan on Doing AK all day
3/2 - fly out at 6:35PM

Deleted - posted in wrong thread
My only concern would be where are you flying in from - if winter weather area that arrival window could easily change. Also kids? 5-1AM is a long day if you add a full park to it. HS is easily done in a day but not sure it's worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!