February break

cbonebt

Mouseketeer
Been looking at touring plans and it doesn't look horrible... Any thoughts??? Having anxiety!

What days are you planning and what exactly is giving you anxiety? FP+, ADR's, crowd levels?

Never been during president's week so I couldn't say one way or the other. However, the Princess Half Marathon is going on that weekend so there's going to be plenty of people for that as well... Not trying to be a downer but I have to agree with your friends on this one.

Is there any way possible to go the week before or after? Crowds don't look nearly as bad for those weeks. If not, it is still possible to make it work during president's week but it will take a good bit of planning especially with FP+ and preparing yourself that there will be a lot of people there. But it's definitely possible to have a good time at Disney with large crowds. A lot depends on planning and your own mindset.

President's Day week is notorious for crowds. Just prepare -- there's nothing you can't accomplish with a good plan. As long as you go in with the right expectations, I'm sure you'll have a great time.

I'm going the same week, just Tuesday and Wednesday smashed between the long weekend and the marathon. I'm expecting the worst and hoping to get there and do the "eh, it's not THAT bad" thing. Though, I've never been to WDW before, so I don't know what mobbed even looks like. Fun little game of roulette :scared:

There’s really no way predict how “crowded” it’s going to be, and each individual’s perception of “crowded” will be different anyway.

I went on President’s Day 2015 and 2017. Both trips were great! I would describe it as average crowds. I went Veterans Day 2017 and thought it was more crowded than President’s Day, but still had an awesome trip.

But I don’t see how anyone could have a bad time at WDW, soooo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!