February Park Hours

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
Park hours for mid February have almost all parks closing at 8:00. President's week is a huge vacation time in the NE and usually park hours reflect this. any idea if these will be updated as we get closer?

Park hours for mid February have almost all parks closing at 8:00. President's week is a huge vacation time in the NE and usually park hours reflect this. any idea if these will be updated as we get closer?

Yes, Disney posts "basic" hours at first, then park hours generally get a wide-ranging update around the second week of the month prior. For February, 1/10 or 1/17 would be good times to check for updates.

Feb will still have many days with 8pm park closings, but the holiday weekend and other dates will see updates more fitting for the expected crowds.

Yeah I know they usually put out basic hours. I thought updated hours may have been out by now but your comment makes me feel more reassured. Thanks

Yeah I know they usually put out basic hours. I thought updated hours may have been out by now but your comment makes me feel more reassured. Thanks

Yeah, for better or worse they leave it to relatively close to the dates in question.

One positive angle, when/if hours are updated, new FPs get added, so it’s a good chance to revisit any FPs that may not have been to your liking when originally booked.

(sorry if you already know all of that!)

I really hope they don't extend the opening hours or EMH for February simply because it will be hard enough to get my 5 yr old up before 7am with 9am openings 😆

And I think I saw that they just updated January hours recently, so I anticipate they will extend the February hours in January.

I'm hoping for MK extended hours on Feb 2. Right now it's closing at 8pm. I have a ADR for CRT at 7:05pm. I *really* don't want to rush that experience so we can get our only viewing of HEA in. I'm trying to get an earlier ADR for CRT but that's going to be tough if not impossible. So, if MK extends hours to 9:00 or later I think we'll be fine. Come on!!!

I'm hoping for MK extended hours on Feb 2. Right now it's closing at 8pm. I have a ADR for CRT at 7:05pm. I *really* don't want to rush that experience so we can get our only viewing of HEA in. I'm trying to get an earlier ADR for CRT but that's going to be tough if not impossible. So, if MK extends hours to 9:00 or later I think we'll be fine. Come on!!!

Well, that equivalent Sunday this year was ultimately 9pm. So there’s hope!

We will be there February 13-17th, and I am watching park hours too. MK does have a DAH event on Friday, 2/14 that is from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. Does anyone know how DAH impact park hours? Will they have the MK park closing back to back with the start of DAH or will they at least keep an hour's difference in there? Currently MK is scheduled to close at 8 p.m.

We will be there February 13-17th, and I am watching park hours too. MK does have a DAH event on Friday, 2/14 that is from 10 p.m.-1 a.m. Does anyone know how DAH impact park hours? Will they have the MK park closing back to back with the start of DAH or will they at least keep an hour's difference in there? Currently MK is scheduled to close at 8 p.m.

Historically MK Disney After Hours (DAH) and Villains After Hours (VAH) which is the event on your date) has not operated with any gap between park closing and event time (which is different than DAK DAH, which has done that at times). Unless Disney introduces a gap with this series of VAH dates (which I don’t think is likely), I suspect park closing on that date will be extended to 10pm. Although don’t come :mad: at me if for some reason they start doing something different!

Just noticed that I was able to book an 8:30 reservation for Ogas on 2/18. Park hours still say 8pm closing. Does this mean that they plan to keep the park open later?

Just noticed that I was able to book an 8:30 reservation for Ogas on 2/18. Park hours still say 8pm closing. Does this mean that they plan to keep the park open later?
Hopefully we will get some Feb park hour updates soon. But thanks to your post I was able to move my feb 24th Oga’s reservation from 7:45 to 8:30pm.

This is the same scenario for January... park closes at 8 and reservations available at 8:30. Hours were updated already, so not sure if they’ll update again or this is just how Oga’s works... staying open later than park.

You may want to check the historical park hours from previous years on the DIS. I use this in my planning frequently.

Anyone else impatiently waiting for updated Park hours for February? (Especially for Hs)
Hoping for an earlier HS opening time so I can get SDD! :)
Any idea when that will be? I think a lot of the updated hours for December - January were on Friday nights... I am looking twice a day for any changes! 😆

Anyone else impatiently waiting for updated Park hours for February? (Especially for Hs)
Any idea when that will be? I think a lot of the updated hours for December - January were on Friday nights... I am looking twice a day for any changes! 😆
Yes!!!

Yes! But not for the same reasons. I keep checking to make sure they stay the same because our plans are all set. If they open earlier than they already do, we won't be able to utilize RD for our visits, and it will throw off our whole schedle. However, I have no problem with them adding on at night. :D

Yes! But not for the same reasons. I keep checking to make sure they stay the same because our plans are all set. If they open earlier than they already do, we won't be able to utilize RD for our visits, and it will throw off our whole schedle. However, I have no problem with them adding on at night. :D
I agree with this. I'll probably struggle to get my kids there close to opening as is. Earlier hours will do nothing for us. Would probably like some later hours a day or two though!

Sorry to the 2 posters above, but that is precisely why I hope they open earlier my HS day, Feb 19th. I would be happy with later hours also, but earlier may thin out the opening crowd a bit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter