February Park Hours

If you go in to change your TSM, it will show you other Tier 1 availability including SDD
But I don't think it shows availability for other rides you already have FPs booked for, does it? For example, if I try to modify TSM now it says there are no FPs available for RnRC that day (which I also have an FP for), no matter how many times I click - whereas if I go into change my RnRC FP, it shows me that there are still plenty of FPs available later in the day.

Just the opposite. Hoping for later opening for HS since we really dont want to get up at 0 dark 30 to be there when the park opens. At this point it looks like HS is scheduled to go to an 8 am opening which means I can leave home at 6:30 and still make opening time!

Sure it's been posted elsewhere but just updating here that they dropped the SDD FP's for the first part of the month today. Still a decent number out there.
thanks!!! I hadn’t seen that and I snagged myself the perfect SDD fp!!

What dates were you able to get your SDD FPs for? I am looking for February 15. Right now the only tier 1's I am seeing in the 8 a.m. hour are RNRC, TOT, and TSMM. The earliest for AS2 is 11:40 and nothing is showing for SDD. I am just wondering if I missed the SDD or if they haven't been released yet. Thanks!

What dates were you able to get your SDD FPs for? I am looking for February 15. Right now the only tier 1's I am seeing in the 8 a.m. hour are RNRC, TOT, and TSMM. The earliest for AS2 is 11:40 and nothing is showing for SDD. I am just wondering if I missed the SDD or if they haven't been released yet. Thanks!
I’m wondering same thing. Haven’t seen any open up for 2/22 but I may have just missed the boat!

Is it possible that most FP were at the end of the 8-9 window?
I have a FP at 9:25-10:25 so this might ex plain why I haven’t seen any earlier ones...

Is it possible that most FP were at the end of the 8-9 window?
I have a FP at 9:25-10:25 so this might ex plain why I haven’t seen any earlier ones...

I got SDD this morning for 2/8 and didn't see any for times before 8:30am. Not sure if I missed them or if that's when they started.

I saw SDD this morning for 8:45 on 2/24. I didn’t see any for 2/26 (another day we’re going), but it was after 7am when I checked, and the 30 day window opened today for 2/26, so my guess is if they were available for 2/26, they were gone quickly.

Gah, I need to know if 2/25 and 2/29 are gone yet. I've been checking every day multiple times a day for SDD FP+ at the 8am hour on those days but nothing. If I actually ended up missing the window this morning because of much-needed sleep on my end and no advance warning on Disney's end, then I am an unhappy pre-birthday Stephy. :sad1:

Gah, I need to know if 2/25 and 2/29 are gone yet. I've been checking every day multiple times a day for SDD FP+ at the 8am hour on those days but nothing. If I actually ended up missing the window this morning because of much-needed sleep on my end and no advance warning on Disney's end, then I am an unhappy pre-birthday Stephy. :sad1:
Based on my post above (I DEFINITELY saw pre-9am SDD for February 24 this Morning), my guess is you missed it.

That being said, I actually got my SDD a couple of weeks ago after my 60 day window when just checking and refreshing a couple of times per day. It’s a little work, but I have gotten to adjust several plans in a favorable way that way.

Based on my post above (I DEFINITELY saw pre-9am SDD for February 24 this Morning), my guess is you missed it.

That being said, I actually got my SDD a couple of weeks ago after my 60 day window when just checking and refreshing a couple of times per day. It’s a little work, but I have gotten to adjust several plans in a favorable way that way.
Darn, that stinks. :headache: Well, I'll appreciate what I was lucky to find when my 60 days came about at the end of December. I was fortunate enough to snag a 5:05pm SDD, but that is kinda late for my taste considering we'll be at the park since rope drop that day. I keep checking a few times every day and nothing ever pops up for it, but I'm grateful to at least have what FPs I do have. I know there are plenty of people that aren't able to get one and have no choice but to wait 2+ hours in standby if they wanna ride it, even with checking the app for last minute cancellations. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter