February Park Hours

Sorry to the 2 posters above, but that is precisely why I hope they open earlier my HS day, Feb 19th. I would be happy with later hours also, but earlier may thin out the opening crowd a bit!
I totally get it! I would be hoping for earlier times for those reasons as well if I didn't have a 5 year old who refuses to get up at 5am lol

We have a 9:50 Oga's and a 10:40 Droid Depot. We are anxiously watching the current Boarding Group scenario and as Xmas is over and APs start getting their RotR fix in, I assume that the BG distribution jams will ease a little more and more. However, I assume that as demand continues and BGs fill up early in the day, that they will hopefully open up earlier than 9 in late Feb. We have that single day only at DHS before hopping to Epcot for the Epcot Forever show and (hopefully) having dinner at S220. The more time available between park opening and our 9:50 Oga's, the better. We already did SWGE for 2 of the 4-hr reservation blocks at DL in June, so most of the musts are done, but we DON'T want to have a late BG that pushes beyond 5pm, and just pray that any BG we hopefully get doesn't HAPPEN to have the 2hr return window that HAPPENS to fall squarely between 9:30-11:30, when we have our 2 reservations. It's our only shot. We fly in the morning prior and leave the next morning for DCL. Won't be back till summer 2021.

well we are still at 9am for HS for the second week of Feb. I want to move up my SDD but then again we are staying at GF so that makes it a little harder getting to HS at the crack of dawn.

I read on another thread that historically the hours for the next month will be updated this Friday (the 10th). So keep checking!

This is where having something like Touring Plans comes in handy because you'll get notifications when hours change.

I'm going Feb 4 - 11. I'm really bummed that there are no "included" late nights at MK. Staying until 12am (or 1 or 2) has always made my trip extra magical, especially if the late night is my last night. Now they have scheduled a DAH (pay as you go)at MK on my last night so no chance for EMH there. What used to be included will now cost me 175Cdn. I love Disney but feel they are being a little disloyal to their long time supporters(my 11th visit) by charging for what used to be a benefit. If they don't stay open late because of crowd numbers, why are they penalizing the people who do book in Feb? I have already booked a DAH at AK because it's my favourite park and no evening EMH.
I'm still debating the MK DAH, this may be my last visit, I just retired and Disneyworld is now out of my vacation price range. That and the .75 cent Cdn dollar exchange

Is there a way to get notifications when hours change without a touring plans subscription?

I'm going Feb 4 - 11. I'm really bummed that there are no "included" late nights at MK. Staying until 12am (or 1 or 2) has always made my trip extra magical, especially if the late night is my last night. Now they have scheduled a DAH (pay as you go)at MK on my last night so no chance for EMH there. What used to be included will now cost me 175Cdn. I love Disney but feel they are being a little disloyal to their long time supporters(my 11th visit) by charging for what used to be a benefit. If they don't stay open late because of crowd numbers, why are they penalizing the people who do book in Feb? I have already booked a DAH at AK because it's my favourite park and no evening EMH.
I'm still debating the MK DAH, this may be my last visit, I just retired and Disneyworld is now out of my vacation price range. That and the .75 cent Cdn dollar exchange
It looks like you just had a little bad luck, as PM extra magic hours at MK tend to be on Wednesdays and for some reason they aren’t scheduled for Feb 5th. That’s definitely disappointing.

just got notification that MK extended hours to 9pm on Feb 2 & 3. There might be more but those are the only ones I'm watching. Does this mean HEA is getting moved back to 9 as well?

FYI they opened up more FP+ times in MK reflecting the later close times that were announced a few days back. I was just able to move some FP+ times into the later spots on my MKAH day Feb 17.

It is the afternoon!

Yeah, but they updated Magic Kingdom!
Yes, a week ago. Our next trip is mostly so DH can see Star Wars stuff. We will be there the days after President's Day, and HS still says opening at 9 AM, although it opens at 8 AM through the end of January. I think President's Day week may be a teensy bit busier than the last week of Jan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter