February Park Hours

It is the afternoon!

Yes, a week ago. Our next trip is mostly so DH can see Star Wars stuff. We will be there the days after President's Day, and HS still says opening at 9 AM, although it opens at 8 AM through the end of January. I think President's Day week may be a teensy bit busier than the last week of Jan?
No, these updates I just received were not there last week. It was for the week leading up to President's Day.

Am I the only one who is disappointed? I really thought they would update Hs hours today 😢

I'm disappointed too. We go to HS on 2/3 and I really thought they would push it back to 8:00 am opening. Now I feel like I have to watch it closely every day until we go. I wish they would give us more notice, considering how much advance planning they require us to do.

Seems like Disney really wants to revert back to the "norm" of DHS usually opening at 9am. Feb still could change of course, but I find it interesting that it hasn't yet.

Seems like Disney really wants to revert back to the "norm" of DHS usually opening at 9am. Feb still could change of course, but I find it interesting that it hasn't yet.
Wondering if that means they will be getting rid of the boarding pass system or what type of chaos that will create on 9am park open. I really feel it’s success is based on there only being so many people dedicated to get up early enough but I guess maybe we find out when 8am openings start.

Wondering if that means they will be getting rid of the boarding pass system or what type of chaos that will create on 9am park open. I really feel it’s success is based on there only being so many people dedicated to get up early enough but I guess maybe we find out when 8am openings start.
Or maybe they are wondering whether they should go with 8AM or 7AM? A girl can dream 🤣

We’re arriving 2 weeks from tomorrow. I thought for sure we’d see the hours changed at DHS for the first week of February at least. Now I’m starting to worry they might go and change the whole procedure for riding ROTR the week we’re there.

We’re arriving 2 weeks from tomorrow. I thought for sure we’d see the hours changed at DHS for the first week of February at least. Now I’m starting to worry they might go and change the whole procedure for riding ROTR the week we’re there.
same here. we're arriving in 2 weeks as well, and I'm wondering if they'll change RotR boarding methods.

same here. we're arriving in 2 weeks as well, and I'm wondering if they'll change RotR boarding methods.

This is my fear too! If they drop the BG and go only standby you'd have to wait half your day in line for this, which I'm not willing to do. I sure hope they give us some kind of notice and don't just change it. We go 2/3 and so I guess we'll have one day to watch what happens on the 9:00 openings (2/2 is the first 9 am open). Makes me nervous! I currently have a few different plans sketched out for different scenarios because I don't know what they will do.

This is my fear too! If they drop the BG and go only standby you'd have to wait half your day in line for this, which I'm not willing to do. I sure hope they give us some kind of notice and don't just change it. We go 2/3 and so I guess we'll have one day to watch what happens on the 9:00 openings (2/2 is the first 9 am open). Makes me nervous! I currently have a few different plans sketched out for different scenarios because I don't know what they will do.

With ROFT just opening at DL and using BGs there, I do not see WDW ending its use of BGs anytime soon. I could be wrong, but my guess is that if the system is working, why change it???

With ROFT just opening at DL and using BGs there, I do not see WDW ending its use of BGs anytime soon. I could be wrong, but my guess is that if the system is working, why change it???

I sure hope so, I can't imagine how crazy it would get if they dropped them only 2 months into operations. I'm hoping they won't change the boarding procedure until they open Mickey's runaway railway. That seems like a better time to make an adjustment.

Also waiting on hours changes for end Feb. I can't imagine the madness that would ensue if they dropped BGs with no FP options and no warning. People would be arriving at 4:30 AM for a 9:00 AM open - Wait outside / wait inside... plus the elbows! Madness! They will not do that - not yet - too many busy busy times upcoming...

DHS opening for Jan. 27 - Feb. 2 changed from 8am to 7am.

Have FPs been dropped yet for the 7-8am hour?

DHS opening for Jan. 27 - Feb. 2 changed from 8am to 7am.

Have FPs been dropped yet for the 7-8am hour?
Ugh. So they changed Feb 2 to 7am but are still insisting Feb 3-6 will be 9am? (I'm looking for the 6th). And I see RnRC for before 8am on some of those days so they must've dropped at least some of them.

They're killing me. We go on 2/3, so they've updated every day up until my day! I seriously doubt they will go from 7 am opens to 9 am opens overnight. So I'm at least encouraged that we should see at least 8 am opens for that day if not 7 am.

Following very closely. We have Feb. 3, 5 and 7 at HS. Hoping we can do RotR one of the first two days so we can use the 7th to sleep in and maybe go to EPCOT.

Feb 22 is when we arrive for my birthday trip. C’mon Disney, be kind for my birthday and release the updated hours for the remainder of Feb for all of us desperate souls.

That and uh....... I wouldn’t mind a free room upgrade for my big day. :rolleyes1 But honestly just the park hours would suffice, I’ll take what I can get. :cutie:

They're killing me. We go on 2/3, so they've updated every day up until my day! I seriously doubt they will go from 7 am opens to 9 am opens overnight. So I'm at least encouraged that we should see at least 8 am opens for that day if not 7 am.

We go on the 3rd as well. Hopefully we get an update today so we can just enjoy the countdown eh? Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter