February Trip Report thread...here we go again.

FortWildernessCamper

Want to be in that Disney Bubble
Since our adult DDs had such a great time staying with us at The Fort last February, DD#1 wants to return and bring her husband and two daughters(DGD#1 age 17, and DGD#2 age 15). So we have Fort Reservations for February 14 to 19. Premium site was all we could get...do I sound like I'm complaining I'm not complaining!
Anyone else going to be there in February?

Have reservations in February but sadly we will be canceling (tent site) just not in the cards this year. I got a new golf cart and everything!! We will be going May 2020 for DD and DS college graduation presents so there is a trip to plan. Hope you have a wonderful time. Last year’s weather was perfect in February

You're a born leader, J.Scott Cape Cod. :thumbsup2

I'm excited you started a TR thread for February. Gives me another month to look forward to.

popcorn::

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Sadly for us this year, no Feb. That was our original plan was to be there this month with the nephew. Just did not work out that way.

Spoke with DD today and all six of us plan on going to AK one day...that will be me DH DD DSL DGD#1 and DGD#2. DGDs want to go to MK alone which is fine with everyone else as they are 17 and 16 years old. Nobody else wants to go to MK. But I am like wait what I want to go to MK!!! So I will be going over in the boat with them (that's if they get up early enough otherwise I leave without them) and spending the day ABMS at MK!! I can go wherever I want. Shop when ever I want. Wait in line whenever I want. Eat wherever and whenever I want. I am so happy

Spoke with DD today and all six of us plan on going to AK one day...that will be me DH DD DSL DGD#1 and DGD#2. DGDs want to go to MK alone which is fine with everyone else as they are 17 and 16 years old. Nobody else wants to go to MK. But I am like wait what I want to go to MK!!! So I will be going over in the boat with them (that's if they get up early enough otherwise I leave without them) and spending the day ABMS at MK!! I can go wherever I want. Shop when ever I want. Wait in line whenever I want. Eat wherever and whenever I want. I am so happy
That MK day sounds glorious!

We will be there! Hubby and daughter will arrive on 17th, I fly in on 18th and we both leave on the 25th.

Our adult son and his wife are also flying in on either the 18th or 19th! Should be fun! Our DIL went to MK when she was 8, and that was it. Total blasphemy! Lol

We will be in a premium spot somewhere

We will be there! Hubby and daughter will arrive on 17th, I fly in on 18th and we both leave on the 25th.

Our adult son and his wife are also flying in on either the 18th or 19th! Should be fun! Our DIL went to MK when she was 8, and that was it. Total blasphemy! Lol

We will be in a premium spot somewhere
We're leaving east Tennessee on Sunday morning (the 17th) and arriving in Orlando that evening. We're going to TRY to pick up an extra day and check in a day early. If we can't do that, we're gonna bounce over to a local campground and spend the night, and then check in on Monday. We're in a premium spot as well. See you in a few weeks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts