February vs October

Tigerlily26

Earning My Ears
hello

I have visted in October and not needed express pass
Going to visit in February wondering if the crowds will be more crowded or less?
Will I need express pass?

Last edited:
Which week in Feb? If it's president's day week, then I'd get Express unless you have lots of days there. If you only have enough 2-3 days, then either plan on buying express while there if needed or stay a hotel that includes express. If it's early Feb, then I wouldn't worry about express.

Which week in Feb? If it's president's day week, then I'd get Express unless you have lots of days there. If you only have enough 2-3 days, then either plan on buying express while there if needed or stay a hotel that includes express. If it's early Feb, then I wouldn't worry about express.

When have you visited in October? Columbus Day weekend is busy time.

Will be in MCO same time next year again :)

You will hit Valentines Day, Mardi Gras events (including the very popular concerts) & run into President's day weekend. Possibly toss in Daytona crowds although i think it's later next year. Surprised to find out how many families enjoy the parks while the mr does the race.

Google free crowd calendars & compare your previous week's visit to get a good idea of what you can expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!