February?

matt.carlson10

Earning My Ears
hey guys, so i'm looking for some help...

my family and i (wife and 3 y/o daughter) are planing to come to wdw in february but have never visited that time of year. we normally come once sometime around april and again around september or october. i just wanted to see if you had any recommendations and see about crowd levels lol (i know there isnt a slow season anymore) and yalls over all thoughts on visiting that time of year compared to march or april.

thanks in advance!

I have no input, but my family and I will be there Feb 21-26, and supposedly that week is as busy as spring break because of some half marathon. If you go in February, the crowds seem to be lighter (historically) at the beginning and last week of the month.

I have typically gone in February towards the beginning. Crowds are usually pretty good and the weather is nice as well. I would recommend that time.

The first week of February is usually quiet, one of the 4 or 5 of the quietest weeks of the year. The second week gets busier, and the week of President's Day is very busy, almost spring break busy. Then the last week of the month is a little quieter before the spring break/holiday crowds descend in March and April.

We avoid the President's Day week but always stop in during the last week for the start of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.

With the exception of Presidents Day week, February is a great time to visit WDW.

just be aware that cheerleading competitions happen in Feb. i know of one feb 8-10. they impact value resorts especially all-stars but usually little or no impact on the parks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter