February?!

blimpys

Earning My Ears
Helllo!
I’ve booked to go in February with hubby and. My 7 year old and 12 month old.
I’m totally lost what to pack,
Will dresses and legging work for me or be too hot?
Is a vest then dress/leggings too hot for baby?
I’m so confused!!
Also. Am going to the beach club any tips/room suggestions?!
Thank you

We went in February this year and needed jeans and coats some days (see my picture) and shorts and vest tops others.

So I would recommend layers, and packing for both hot and cold weather, then you will be covered for all eventualities and all times of day.

Hope that helps 😀

I've been twice in February. You're not going to like this, but it can be hot and it can be cool! If you're up for rope drope, the mornings are decidedly chilly, but quickly warms up after about 10am. Evenings can be chilly, especially around the breezy lake at Epcot after dark. If you get a rainy day, as happened on my last day this year, it chills the air noticeably. BUT it's mostly hot. At least if you're at Beach Club and you're visiting Epcot, it's relatively easy to go back to the hotel to change if you misjudge the weather one day. All this doesn't help with packing though, you still need to take a mix. Even in the height of summer when temps are in scorched-earth territory, you're still going to need rainy weather stuff.

Coats?! I hadn’t even thought of packing coats. Oh my.
Thank you so much for replying. I think it will be a case of packing everything!

For a 9 day trip, I went with three-quarter length shorts, t-shirts, one pair of long trousers, a fleece, and a cheap poncho. Needed the fleece and poncho a few times but that was fine. Didn't need a heavy coat or anything but could have done with a light-ish jacket. It wasn't so hot that the three-quarter length shorts were too much, but in a hotter month I'd have gone with normal-length shorts.

Feb in Orlando can be one of those funny months, some days will be hot, some cold some dry some maybe wet, it will be a little bit of everything.

Helllo!
I’ve booked to go in February with hubby and. My 7 year old and 12 month old.
I’m totally lost what to pack,
Will dresses and legging work for me or be too hot?
Is a vest then dress/leggings too hot for baby?
I’m so confused!!
Also. Am going to the beach club any tips/room suggestions?!
Thank you
So jealous you are staying at Beach Club - such an amazing resort! I have been to WDW in Jan and Feb, and as others have said weather is very changeable. You could have a daytime temp of 25, then a day or two later it could be 12!
We are going in January, and staying at POFQ. For my girls i'm planning on taking lots of dresses that can be worn with or without leggings, and then some cardigans and hoodies for layering. Like you I will have a little one with me so can store the extra layers underneath the pushchair! We will be taking the coats we will be wearing to travel from the UK, and will also be packing one or two vests in case the temp drops in the evenings. Compared to the temp in the UK its going to seem much warmer (I hope). Really hoping for one or two warm days so we can use the pool and maybe visit a water park too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter