Fed up of looking want to book today but can’t decide

Sillystitch70

My most favourite place on earth
After going several times but not since 2015 we have been looking for a 12 night stay. Can’t decide on the on-site hotel. Will be for 8 nights and 4 nights off site in a budget hotel to do universal and sea world.
we are torn between Beach club/ yacht club
AKL ( already stayed 4 times but kids love it)
Polynesian ( doesn’t offer free DDP through Disney but showing as included with attraction tickets direct????)
There will be me DP and DD 16 and 18
Dates sept 18or 19th September for 12 nights. It’s my 50th in that time and also thinking of getting married ( no fuss)
Normally book flights separate but not gone at this time of year before.
anyhelp would be appreciated.
thanks Alyson ( old Crabbie1)

I think I would go for Beach/Yacht club, your daughters are totally different people from when they were 11 and 13, their interests probably changed over the years. So time to try something new.
If they love the pool, the Beach Club is the place to be, especially with the heat in September. Plus the walkable distance to both HS and Epcot would make this my preferred hotel over the others.

Last edited:
I vote for Beach Club - best hotel on site because of the location and pool! We will be there the same time you’re looking at :-)

Quite possible ATD might have Poly, they I think were given an allocation of free dining.

Surely there is also a cost difference to factor in? I’d have thought the AK would be a reasonable amount lower, but might be wrong. Not that money is always the key factor for all but I think right to be taken into account as most will without it say the more expensive as it would be a higher ‘class’ experience.

Booking flights with Disney I guess would give you ATOL protection. However there are good reasons for booking flights directly with the airline you are to fly with. If they have an issue you can then talk to them, but if booked by 3rd party (Disney) you have to go to them to be sorted out.

Not all flight prices will be out for September yet, but do your research as to preferred airline/route/price. All Disney will do is sell you the same you can see online yourself. If considering indirect be aware they will see you too short a connection time too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!